Christmas Present

Thats the plate I was going to get before the L8WVR I have now!

I thought I'd posted on here about it last year and someone had already bought it?

I was just wondering how i could have missed this plate when i was searching for one recently' date='guess it was for sale privately.

Good plate dude!!

Mike.

[ Edited Wed Dec 15 2004, 11:00AM ']

Love that mate!!!

I just got one too - i've sent the docs off to the DVLA but i'm waiting for them to come back with my New Tax Disk etc!

I got:

NI2 KGG but i've had my plates made to read:

NI2K GG (Nick Graham Goodall)

I was quite happy for £250!

Where did you get yours from? Dare i ask how much?

Thats the plate I was going to get before the L8WVR I have now!

I thought I'd posted on here about it last year and someone had already bought it?

I was just wondering how i could have missed this plate when i was searching for one recently' date='guess it was for sale privately.

Good plate dude!!

Mike.

[/quote']

I was going to mention it to you Mike when we chatted about plates earlier this year, but as yours is a P-reg thought it would be no good to you. Plus I think your new one is better and in keeping with your LO theme! :)

R4W VR was £250 from the DVLA earlier this year when I was looking at it, so presume it was that.

Just bought a plate on e-bay=

P4HLS, pal with sign business altered the "H" to make it like "U" by dropping the bar now it looks like P4ULS. Not bad for £400.00!!

Also bought 6 no.'s like N300PER, again pal altered them by "smoothing"the 3 to make it look like a back to front C now looks like NCOOPER. Sold one to a new mini owner cooper s, looks really good!

Just bought a plate on e-bay=

P4HLS' date=' pal with sign business altered the "H" to make it like "U" by dropping the bar now it looks like P4ULS. Not bad for £400.00!!

Also bought 6 no.'s like N300PER, again pal altered them by "smoothing"the 3 to make it look like a back to front C now looks like NCOOPER. Sold one to a new mini owner cooper s, looks really good![/quote']

I always thought this was a bit of a no-no with the police! Wonder how many times you'll be stopped?

reg plates are a pain when u have to mod them. i was caught 7 times at done for £50 each time on the london congestion charge for unreadable plates on my old golf.....

i never paid any of them arguing that if they could send me a ticket with my number plate writted correctly then they COULD infact read my number plate... be warned.

Cool

Spent about 2 hours looking at new plates yesterday..

N12E VR is about the only decent VR plate left.. Too long for my recess's...

Got T80SER, Found few other swear word plates...

Mates name is ben, but no VR.. But found MILLIONS of 'BEN VR' plates...

'C4N VR'

'S1K VR' S reg :(

'L1K VR'

Who's got 'B4D VR'?

Love that mate!!!

I just got one too - i've sent the docs off to the DVLA but i'm waiting for them to come back with my New Tax Disk etc!

I got:

Make sure the Police dont catch you, incorrectly spaced number plates are illegal & will not pass an MOT.

I hate the idiots who use black screws and incorrect spacing to make it look like something its not.

Sweeeeeeeet plate rich did you find the god dam DVLA in Brizzol the other day :-)

Our club displays shoud like quite good next year with all the cars with vr plate on :P

Do i need to change my plate then???!!!

Lol you know you dont :-)

Cool

Spent about 2 hours looking at new plates yesterday..

N12E VR is about the only decent VR plate left.. Too long for my recess's...

Got T80SER' date=' Found few other swear word plates...

Mates name is ben, but no VR.. But found MILLIONS of 'BEN VR' plates...

'C4N VR'

'S1K VR' S reg :(

'L1K VR'

Who's got 'B4D VR'?[/quote']

I nearly bought B4D VR about a year ago a chap who's surprise suprise forum name is B4D VR had it up for sale in the classifieds a while back I think.

I like my little B11G VR plate but it was weird cause at E38 the caddy with B1G VR was parked near mine B)

Love that mate!!!

I got:

Make sure the Police dont catch you' date=' incorrectly spaced number plates are illegal & will not pass an MOT.

I hate the idiots who use black screws and incorrect spacing to make it look like something its not.

[/quote']

DOH! :(