Bug Jam 24- 23rd to 25th July 2010

Did I hear my name.... lol

in short: Helen's VR might not be road worthy and doesn't want to pay the extra £40 for bringing an Audi with her fiance and the passes you kindly supplied last year catered for any make

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow abi long time no see on here ..... take the vwdrc are goin to this ?? as i wanna give a few of u a run for there money lol

Yep Should be a good number of cars about.... currently i'm racing the fabia VRS... but i want to get the bus back out for bugjam... I'll race you in whatever..... and we can see who can get the bigger burnout!!!

hheeellloooo :) where have u been ?? :) long time no speak

Hey Fella.... around.... not really been much on the forums as work seems to have got in the way.... also it makes me sad coming in here without a VR :(

in short: Helen's VR might not be road worthy and doesn't want to pay the extra £40 for bringing an Audi with her fiance and the passes you kindly supplied last year catered for any make

Its not a problem at all.... I need as much sponsorship cash as i can get.... I will happly give my tickets away for that....

wow abi long time no see on here ..... take the vwdrc are goin to this ?? as i wanna give a few of u a run for there money lol

Yep Should be a good number of cars about.... currently i'm racing the fabia VRS... but i want to get the bus back out for bugjam... I'll race you in whatever..... and we can see who can get the bigger burnout!!!

ur on ill have me strong drive shafts by then lol

ur on ill have me strong drive shafts by then lol

i'm looking forward to this....

cheers Abi happy to pay for the tickets Tony is pulling her apart early July so I hope to have her sorted by Bug Jam when do you need to know by?

Lets hope tony can get it sorted... My tickets allow me in on thursday so I will be up at the track then.... So a few days before is fine and no booking fee or anything.... you would be paying a bit towards my tyres...

877262544_bcbb384233.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

ill be doing this but will be without the vr... :( :(

Also Ben my mates have booked 4 tickets but dont think they mentioned vr6oc when booking... do you need them to do anything?

names are:

Natalie Cooper

David Reeve

Claire Reeve

Tom ????

no money mate, just cant do it... but dave wont take no for an answer and as i already have booze i dont need to spend much, just ticket and food... should do it for £50, not driving will save me £40 odd. will feel horrible being carless but i suppose its a way of still going... not sure about the vr6oc meet but will try my bloody best to cut back and scrape by so i can make it!! :)

no money mate' date=' just cant do it... but dave wont take no for an answer and as i already have booze i dont need to spend much, just ticket and food... should do it for £50, not driving will save me £40 odd. will feel horrible being carless but i suppose its a way of still going... not sure about the vr6oc meet but will try my bloody best to cut back and scrape by so i can make it!! :)

[/quote']

Yer i know what you're saying. Will be mega weird you being there without shiney shiney (show winning ;) ) car there!

woahhhhhhh you HAVE to make the mega meet! That is an unwritten rule lol!!

Is it too late to join the camping clubstand dress up etc etc?

nope not too late at all matey :)

I have contacted them to see if Nat and her friends can count towards our club camping otherwise we will just have to book tickets and turn up early to grab a pitch !! :)