though thats as could see a reflection in the ones on the bonnet ..... u leavin as is or finishing the back off ???

will be running it down and over the bootlid as well.

glad it getting mixed reactions, just what i wanted. lol. i will add a frontal shot taken today at modified madness here on the south coast

100_0178.jpg

it looks really good against the dark paint. f.y.i is dusky mauve pearl not black.

have seen the mini's and other dub's with chequer bonnets or roofs but never seen one decent one front to back or with mirror squares. always black and white and roof or bonnet. it really get's attention at meet's and on the street people are always looking and pointing, the finish aint to clever due to bits of fluff and grit under the squares but it kinda add's to the effect

attention grabbing=mission accomplished lol,

lol, no offence meant, if you read my first post again carefully I said I was trying to picture an 'alternative' contrast with a black VR as opposed to what you have. No worries anyway, us humans have a habit of misunderstanding each other

:-d

thats you opinion and you welcome to it, i appreciate all of em. but mirror squares i have never seen before, and unlike the usualy chequer style it looks totally unique instead of over played. i like the chequer look but also thought it had been done to death hence why ive used mirror reflective one's. ive painted the wheels black and it now looks better, just gotta finish the damn thing lol

spadam meet at canoe lake (the one with the swan peddlo's, in southsea at 730pm on 24th (next thursday) for a local small dub meet. usually about 20 cars. then roll down to 'boy racer corner' and into clarence peir carpark for a chat or to warm up in the pub if its cold lol