idiot on facebook, slaggin my car off

Mike Taylor

August 20 at 11:03pm

if you wana speak to me like a man, then say that shit to my face... let me know when and where... instead of like a pussy on here

serously tho you need to grow up... i stopped shit like that when i was 16, your parents didnt teach you any respect...

Richie Adam Cooper

Today at 12:20am

lol your still a pathetic prick aint you

Mike Taylor

Today at 12:56am

my right bicep weighs more than you lol... ever one iv showed your pic has laughed

just delete him as a friend then you wont here from him again will you simple INNIT

hes deleted now. i just got a bit wound up

Is this thread actually going anywhere?

Seems a bit pointless to be honest. We've all had the odd kn*bhead in our time slag our car off but we're mature enough to rise above it. You say your not a*sed by it mate but you clearly are otherwise this thread wouldn't still be going...

yea i know its got to me... but i get protective of my car.... he has soon backed away now anyway...

just delete him as a friend then you wont here from him again will you simple INNIT

perfect advice Roger then we can delete this pointless childish thread

delete it...

the point was to get it off my chest and for advise...

childish part aimed at me? a few people found it amusing and interested, just becuase your not id thank you to keep you opinion to yourself, you havent even met me yet you seem to dislike me

Don't worry about it dude. Your always going to get someone that dislikes you car..whether it be genuine hate or just hating. Either way you own and drive a vr6 because you like it. Ain't that what counts?

Plus i can tell you usually get complimented about your car hence why you've reacted like this when you get hated..so just take it easy and don't take everything to heart otherwise your going to have white hair and heart problems by the time your 30! So chill the **** out!

perfect advice Roger then we can delete this pointless childish thread

delete it...

the point was to get it off my chest and for advise...

childish part aimed at me? a few people found it amusing and interested' date=' just becuase your not id thank you to keep you opinion to yourself, you havent even met me yet you seem to dislike me

[/quote']

the point as many peeps have said is that not everyone is going to like your car - I know shocker heh !! so if some little numpty who you don't care about says it then why let it bother you !!! coming on to a forum moaning about it is just a bit childish inmo.

As for disliking you - nah I have no probs with you at all :) I just think that in the words of the great Roy Walker you should just "say what you see" :) :)