3 inch turbo exhaust

pretty sure jetex could supply all the parts individualy

either that or a custom job

you might have trouble with the over axle section, where you might struggle for clearance against the body, but i think wither C2 or Kinetic in the US have these off the shelf

3" isn't essential. A good 2.5" system with single silencer and 2 resonators won't cost you much power, if anything. The downpipe is the important bit with turbos, the bigger the better. Bore diameter should be 1.5 x turbine wheel diameter, but 3" is enough for most installs.

The trick with the over axle bit is to mount it so that the pipe is about 5-10mm off the boot floor, then there should be about 2" clearance for the axle, but if you're lowered, that clearance reduces. Wrap some rubber around the axle, LOL! It still clonks, but not as harshly or loudly.

we don´t have many places over here that make exhaust.

but hartmann is the best std. produkt you can buy

it will last as long as the one that comes wiht the car.

and the prices is 645euro if you get i with out the middel box,vento model is 9xx euro´s

and the sound from a hartmann fitted vr is second to none

they are red the ones for the middel box they are 5mm wider and alot firm but they can fint,s3 from 98-2003

had the on my 2002 s3 and when i bought the syncro i bought some rubbers,plus them on a mates car(my old one) a 94 highline and hartmann exhaust

How about if you were running air' date=' would you be able to run the over axle section as a flat over 3" as opposed to a 3" round? Would the shape make a difference in how much it flowed?

[/quote']

Shouldn't make a difference as the area inside the tube is still the same, just shaped differently

squashing a 3" will reduce the bore size as the circumferance will stay the same but the cross section willl shink

hope that makes sense

im busy tryin to work out what would be best

/ easyest for my syncro i looked at running two 2" pipes in the same style as standard but that would cost a fortune so im probly just gona go 2.75" i cant imagin ill loose to much if any power