VR6OC Go Karting Day/Evening? OCT 6TH? 6pm? :-) :-) Daytona Milton Keynes

not sure why my names down? i havnt confirmed' date='

[/quote']

this is why your name is down :)

id be interested but im a sh1t driver! lol good fun tho

and no one has confirmed Helen has just put together a list comprising everyone who over the previous pages has said they are interested - simples really 8-)

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Mike and to think Helen will be there.........you know you want to go see Helen surely ;)

now i am tempted :P

im tryin to do the club thing craig, but cant seem to get over the shyness and talk to peeps... even tho this is like my 5th year with the club

Oh Mike and to think Helen will be there.........you know you want to go see Helen surely ;)

now i am tempted :P

im tryin to do the club thing craig' date=' but cant seem to get over the shyness and talk to peeps... even tho this is like my 5th year with the club

[/quote']

Your mouth worked ok at Inters ;) You know it'll be a laugh

Right got a date for y'all... they can do

12th September

1.30pm start either

£80/driver 10 min Practice and 40 Race or £90/driver 10 min Practice and 60 Race

How does this sound... once I've confirmed (they calling me Sat) would have to pay deposit within 48 hours.

Guy said September v busy month so after that we're looking at October or there's a couple of evenings no Fridays...

LET ME KNOW!! :-) :-)

Guest The Butcher

only slot on Sat 12th.... call in sick it's your bday!!!

They also got...

5.30pm Mon 7th' date=' Thurs 10th Mon 21st & Mon 28th

6.00pm start for the longer race. same dates

:-)

[/quote']

Cant..

Dont do sick days unless im sick!!!

Cry wolf and all that!!!!

Plus staight after action...

October would be beter..

Sorry Helen but I've read a lot and got myself confused....

These are all at Milton Keynes? Based on individual Grand Prix rather than Enduro? and if we do a longer race is it the same money just after 6pm?

I can do the dates but hiting Milton Keynes for 5.30 is a bit of a challenge as I am in different places each day! So I favour the 12th but will go with the flow..

Thank you.......