Havoc mega meet 11th Oct - meeting point Bull Inn, Rolvenden 9am

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

glad you enjoyed it we had hoped for more cars but next year we plan bigger and better things for charity raised about 2500 so far got to take some costs out for toilets etc but should be a good total. pah to all the people that moaned on the way in about it being a tenner each not per car. None of the vr6 crew though

Good to meet up with with some old Dub friends and meet some new ones, put the world to rights, coat a few people, share our cynical views on all things scene and have a good chuckle

anna can you get that farmer to concrete that field over and put a hanger or 2 up too for next year;) tell him the cow shit was fine its the grass i dont like;) only joking, its nice to have a big Kent/sussex show on the callender again

no grumbles from my car on the £10 donation at the gate, see ya next year too

shame a fiat and a corsa one a trophy at a vw show' date=' but hay ho, you know us we like to moan lol.

[/quote']

westside is it, win too i suppose, wiv me daily is it brah? well they put such a good effort in to attend and were there at least 10 minutes before the end of the show werent they........

shake head smiley