How many people have children ?

They're great aint they, think of the things and cars you'd have if you didn't have them, but they're worth more than any of them things and cars, they're priceless, if you have children you'll understand, if you dont you dont know what your missing.

Couldnt agree more when my middle daughter gets up every Sunday with me gets dressed and comes outside to clean the car she says "Daddy I Love you .......... and I love your car" well it nearly reduces a grown man to tears. Then I have my 10 year old who trains twice a week in Muay Thai with her daddy. Dropped me to the floor with the best kick in the stones I have ever had. The youngest must be the best form of contraception available as she is 2 and still doesnt sleep. But I may have had more money without them I wasnt living until I had them.

awwwww..... you guys have some lovely things to say about ur kids....

Personally my only baby is my vr and im happy that way, cant see me havin any kids, but i might one day.... untill then the vr gets all my time, effort and money! lol

I've got two, Alex whos 2 and 1/2, and harry whos four months now. Love em to bits. Taking Alex round all the car shows and watching his little face light up at all the motors... all the funny things he does and says... fantastic times!!!

anyone at tatton this year, he'll be going with us and is the cheekiest little lad you'll meet so come and say hi!!! LOL

• 2 weeks later...

ur right hearing then say i love u is worth all the whinging and sleepless nights an the lack of money lol.....every time me an the boi go ut in the vr he keeps saying faster ..louder lol

Same here!

My daughter is 4 and knows all the main parts of an engine bay' date=' tells me to put my foot down and to have 2 hands on the stearing wheel at all times...my son is 2 and plays with pushchairs :-|

[img']http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v239/tonk1/6120_113098094864_601829864_2084011.jpg

But no bother as were expecting are 3rd in november, we know its a boy(just like his dad :-p ) the go-kart saving fund is up and running.

I have two, a 20-year-old son who is training to be an accountant! He drives a S----u. and an 18-year-old daughter a complete petrol head, she has just acquired a VR6. Helping her with the VR led to me acquiring one myself and joining this club.

Pic. of my daughters VR with the machines she drives for work (weather permitting)

1248190656_9866_FT298330_2009_0720204july090024a_.jpg

Is that not classed as child abuse makin em wear those shirts lol....

Dont let them hear you say that lol especially the eldest she trains 3 nights a week at Muay Thai with her father busting for me to let her have her first fight, (Mum says no) She gave another poor lad a fat lip for throwing a stone and Saying Celtic are the best. When the teacher pulled her she said I dont mind him throwing stones but Celtic arent better as Rangers won the leaque lol.......... Proper Daddy's girl

i got a girl of 11 and a boy of 9, but both live with thier respective mothers and a 6 month old puppy staf with my current partner. that is harder work than both kids put together. the staf that is not the partner. come to think of it she's hard work too lol