Back from beyond... now with added pic's 14/07/09

As the title says really I'm back from beyond! :-d

Spent the last seven months or so travelling round New Zealand, Australia and Thailand with the missus so thought I'd say hello as i'm finally back and online.

Not put my VR back on the road yet but I am working on it, but with a definite lack of job and no cash that may take a little bit of time. ;( [would be pleased to get it started at the moment...grrrr]

Anyway its good to be back [well kinda].

Thanks all. :-d

Working through the photo's at the moment [we took over a thousand] but will post some up when I've sorted them out a little.

Hairyarse- was that you I heard flying through the village of Maxey the other day with a green VR on your tail, if it was- sounding very sweet indeedy. (y)

Hairyarse- was that you I heard flying through the village of Maxey the other day with a green VR on your tail' date=' if it was- sounding very sweet indeedy. (y)

[/quote']

Not guilty your honour ;) No, not me - not seen a green one about - will have to keep my ear out :)

Andy

• 2 weeks later...

O.k... here goes with some of the pics, these are all the south of the north island and the south island of New Zealand. In no order what so ever...

SANY0828.jpg

Views of Milford sound

SANY0825.jpg

Views of Milford sound

SANY0901.jpg

Random lake

SANY0887.jpg

Supposedly the steepest street in the world in Dunedin.

SANY0785.jpg

Yes it really is that far away...

SANY0777.jpg

View from the cable car in Queenstown

SANY0749.jpg

"Metal" [gravel to us] road looking down at lake Wanaka

SANY0738.jpg

Lake Wanaka [i think..]

SANY0731.jpg

Random lake

SANY0704.jpg

Franz Josef glacier

SANY0687.jpg

Yet another deserted beach

SANY0655.jpg

Yes there are alot of sheep in NZ.

SANY0622.jpg

View of coastline...

SANY0615.jpg

Large mountain

SANY0569.jpg

Random waterfall

SANY0513.jpg

Man fishing!

SANY0499-1.jpg

More coastline...

SANY0496.jpg

Dub in field

and a few more...

SANY0483.jpg

Black sand beach

SANY0477.jpg

Literally the middle of no-where

SANY0422.jpg

Interesting roads...

SANY0409.jpg

More coastline

SANY0390.jpg

That is in KPH not MPH.

SANY0412.jpg

The car we bought, yes I know its a Mazda and I would of preferred a dub but jap cars are so cheap it was silly not to get one on the budget we were on. We did ten and a half thousand kilometres in about four months, only needed an oil change and a hole in the exhaust fixing. To boot we sold it for fifty dollars less than we paid for it which is/was about twenty quid, bonus.

Mate, it makes me wanna book a flight now! My mum, and both my sisters live out in n.z and i haven't been over for ages, and the pics jus make me wanna go.... its definately something else over there! :-) Did you go up the sky tower in auckland??