Who has the loudest vr.......??

Ok induction sound and engine tone is highly insane in the vr world. What does yours sound like? I thought it maybe interesting to hear other forum members cars ?? Possibly post a video/sound clip? Obviously the forum does not host such clips but there are sites that you can use (eg. youtube) I will post mine the next time I drive it.

Happy noise poluting :)

EDIT: Also please let us know what you are running

1) Brand Induction

2) Brand Exhaust

3) Also those with hair dryers let us know wether you have Remington, Phillips, Babyliss and so on :)

im gunna go record the sound of mine now and put it on my photo bucket thingamejig. is mobile phone footage ok' date=' as the only other thing i have is my cheap digicam?

[/quote']

Anything would do. I am going to use my mobile just have not found a reason to leave the house yet lol.

http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b394/my1stgolf/?action=view¤t=Video012.flv http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b394/my1stgolf/?action=view¤t=DSCI0494.flv

here's mine' date=' video of clocks when giving it a rev. first is my phone second is digi cam,donr 2 coz didnt know what would be best. have done it with the door open and just standing still will do a moving one when i get chance

as for spec:-

custom induction kit

rado tb

rado inlet

straight through 'race pipe' zorst with ashley mild steel free flow rear box with 2x2.5" tails

[/quote']

Not workin Gavin.

grrrrrrrrr it wont work' date=' can someone help?????????

[/quote']

It maybe because you PB account does not allow guests? Check that. Create a new album, add the clip to the new album and give guests access??? If not email me the clip to simjee@sky.com and I will put it on PB acc.

you gotta love the sound of a vr on full chat lol, i did cheat with mine a bit that was just sitting there with the door open giving it a rev, it aint to loud inside the car for some reason unless im really giving it but the i cant hold the phone to video it lol

you gotta love the sound of a vr on full chat lol' date=' i did cheat with mine a bit that was just sitting there with the door open giving it a rev, it aint to loud inside the car for some reason unless im really giving it but the i cant hold the phone to video it lol

[/quote']

It easy bro, I was able to do it just fine. Give it a try.

EDIT: I was on the a406 so it was easy, i suppose it would be hard on normal residential roads though,

here's another of mine. if you click it i done 4 in total in the last 2 days. lol the really shaky one was the misses trying to record it for me from the passenger seat, joining a3 south from m25. she didnt start recording till i hit 2nd plus i was joining on a bend so couldnt really give it full beans in 1st and 2nd or it would of spat me out lol.

come on people' date=' add the sound of your cars. dont matter if its totally standard or a 1000bhp tri-turbo, nitrous oxide breathing fire spitting monster, its the drug we all crave, the sound of a vr6 on full throttle.

[/quote']

lol at that post never made any videos of mine :-(

Badoir VR and Dave are the only people I think that know how loud mine is. It was either loud or it sounded really good lol.

Either way mine had people looking over to see what was going past....that said by Badoir.

post a clip so we can appreciate it :)

• 2 weeks later...

by no means the loudest and there's a strange rattling noise as revs die down ( any ideas on the cause ? ) . Any how this is what she sounds like ( cam didnt quite pick up the 'depth' of exhaust note though, oh well )

by no means the loudest and there's a strange rattling noise as revs die down ( any ideas on the cause ? ) . Any how this is what she sounds like ( cam didnt quite pick up the 'depth' of exhaust note though' date=' oh well )

[/quote']

Trying recording near the engine, can hear a faint sound but sounds like a hole in the exhaust? or maybe even the exhaust clamps/rubber are worn can the exhaust to rattle?