Who has the loudest vr.......??

my exhaust is blowing, so gonna take it off and weld up the holes, buuuuuut, question(s).......

i thinking bout taking that 'suitcase' silencer out, and ive got a sebring back box off of my mk2 8v which i can make fit while the welders out...... that will leave cat, skinny silencer, and b/box am i right? does anyone know if this will this make it silly loud or not?

Sounds nice for a drilled airbox! what do you mean by deconed?

if u take the airbox off, in the top bit there a big fat cone thing, god knows wot its there for, prob made it worse by taking it out but dnt arf sound gd!!! i stuck a screwdriver down the side then it jus pushed out.

Nice sound Dave M' date=' does the performance compare to the vr6 out of curiosity as I know nothing about said type R ???

[/quote']

Cant really compaire as I am in the middle of converting my GTi to a VR6 so havent driving 1 as of yet but going by video's spec the VR6 will leave it standing no problem

It has 170 BHP with front LSD but the ECU factory build is pretty poor i feel soo much lagg and blank spots and being limited to 112MPH on a OBD1 system aswell as being a unpopular car to modify it was very costly to get these errors fixed

100_2939.jpg

She was a beauty though

• 3 weeks later...

Thread ressurection! Just wondering what exhaust is on that R32 in the vid, any one know? Heres mine, although I have cheated as it only has the manifold and decat but sounds awesome...well I think so anyway lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=og8w2GHISs0

I did actually take it for a 15 min spin like this and at full chat it was sublime, I had a massive headache when I came back though lol

Hope you like.

Dan