Snetterton Track day evening

Right then I have managed to get us an invite to partake in a VW race eveing at Snetterton Circuit http://www.motorsportvision.co.uk/snetterton/circuits/snetterton.asp

This will be soley for VAG enthusiasts from the novice through to advanced drivers, it would be an evening time of 5.30-8pm. 2.5hours of available track time. Depending on overall preference it would be either open pit lane or sessions for novice, intermediate & advanced.

This is being run in conjuction with a Norfolk VW club so plenty of nice VW's to have some fun with.

As for price it is very early days but if we can get the 40 or more cars that we need then you would be looking at around £50 for the evening.

I have also arranged bash hat hire, £5.00 per helmet with a £5.00 deposit.

And if you have a friend or two that you want to bring along they will only be charged a much cheaper passenger rate which will be confirmed but will prob be about £10 ish.

We are hoping to run this in a couple of months time so around August / September.

I know that Snetterton is not the most central track but it is a very good novice track so if you have always fancied doing this but never had the chance then this is a good circuit to start on :)

Ben Seabrook

Goonersteve

Hvr6

Eat This +1

cabrioman bang oh now wot

D@VeR6

RCF

annavr6

Craggsy

Caddymatt1380

GaVR6in

read5458

ingham

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah i agree, it is a great track for novices, easy to learn and no death defying corners... also if u run off in some places you end up in a corn field... nice soft landing (dont laugh... ive seen it done!!! :) )

Nice work Ben in getting this organised, i might come along to watch u all have a blast. :)