Well I'm new here so thought I'd get a few pics up of my new purchase.

Have a few things i want to do like sort the suspension (so it sits level) do some bodywork on the drivers side but other than that I just want to make it a nice looking clean example like lots of others I've seen on here.

Anyway hope u like it and I look forward to ur comments........

101_1602.jpg

101_1604.jpg

101_1605.jpg

101_1609.jpg

101_1610.jpg

I baught my first VR from kent lol it was a dusky Mauve 5 door aswell and I loved it to bits mate rebuilt the engine in jan and had her written off a week after :-( gutted ........ But yours looks clean an awesome colour when clayed and polished anyways good to see you and keep up the pics in the future. ;)

cheers for the comments guys am proper pleased with the car!!!!!! the induction noise from these motors is awesome, sounded the nuts the other night going to lakeside throught the dartford tunnel :-d

so spoonman where abouts in kent land is you, perhaps could roll to a few meets together perhaps.

If you're goin to some shows, then Tony (aka Cabrioman) is from Kent and he comes up to meet us guys in Essex on the way up so im sure we could sort out adding you onto our convoy if you wanted to....

Makes the journey down to shows a bloody good laugh!!

cheers for the comments guys am proper pleased with the car!!!!!! the induction noise from these motors is awesome' date=' sounded the nuts the other night going to lakeside throught the dartford tunnel :-d

so spoonman where abouts in kent land is you, perhaps could roll to a few meets together perhaps.

[/quote']

Hi matey, I live in Ashford.

Been a bit busy at work lately but must get myself to a meet soon.

Took the step son out in mine last weekend, he complained of the noise inside the cabin due to the 57i I put under the bonnet "OW OW OW" was his only comment. It seems to make a very large amount of noise and do nothing else lol

Must get myself a BMC CDA at some point :)

If you're goin to some shows' date=' then Tony (aka Cabrioman) is from Kent and he comes up to meet us guys in Essex on the way up so im sure we could sort out adding you onto our convoy if you wanted to....

Makes the journey down to shows a bloody good laugh!!

[/quote']

did i hear my name lol ..... hi and welcome mate yeha liek nat said im at most shows and get a blast through the tunnel and ur more than welcome to join us