B19DRG Mighty White VR, the Project ( Low and ready to show)

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very nice bud!

ive got a P reg gti in silver!went for the same look!stock and keep it clean!also running TT comps on 205 40 17.s which look awesome!ive changed my front grill to a two slat and wondering if I should paint it?also the VR6 conversion will take place

!nice project though dude!

very nice bud!

ive got a P reg gti in silver!went for the same look!stock and keep it clean!also running TT comps on 205 40 17.s which look awesome!ive changed my front grill to a two slat and wondering if I should paint it?also the VR6 conversion will take place

!nice project though dude!

Thanks mate , well once you get your project underway make sure you start your own thread and keep us updated with pics :-d

Ok well today i have fitted powerflex polybush kit to the wishbones , and wow what a difference i cant belive how much sharper she is around the corners , think this is a great mod to do !

I have also taken some pictures today proving how very l;ow my car is , sump has deffo damage to it and the rear axle has picked up some grass and stuff from the middle of the roads ! Proving that once again my car is very low !!!

1287156720_9482_FT285694_img_0022_.jpg

1287156720_9482_FT285694_img_0023_.jpg