VW ACTION 4-6th September

As we're on the subject' date=' who's got facebook and who wants me to add them to their buddy list?

Mines "chris read" with an army profile pic.

[/quote']

you should have an outstanding request from me, or so it claims.

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha, i only meant there's pics on there somewhere as an example of the hats etc, but seeing as we're all adding eachother then if you type in my email you can add me that way cuz im hard to find by search.... natalie.cooper@hotmail.co.uk. ill go on now and find u guys.....

$hit forgot bout this one and booked a fortnight in Dubai at the same tme as its my birthday weekend!!!

LOOOOOOSER!!!!

Dubai or Vw Action?

Dubai or Vw Action?

Dubai or Vw Action?

Dubai or Vw Action?

Ooooh what to do?!! lol

There's plenty of others mate!!! :) :) :)

Oih you lot !! last time I looked the header for this thread was "VW Action" not "please can I have some more facebook friends" :@ enough !!

blimey I go away for a couple of hours and come back to this !! ;)

I don't know how to take that one.

Nope....cant make it to this either. Will be missing Bristol, Inters, GTI Festival and This this year.........others off work so cant get time off. If they announced dates end of the calender year I could book em all off on 2nd January every year

Anyway we said no editing posts coz it could get quite messy.....lol

I know just couldn't resist as I know you are the finest example of a human being there is and I bow down before your feet :) :) :)

you coming to this mate ?

Dont need to go that far mate........;)

Nope....cant make it to this either. Will be missing Bristol' date=' Inters, GTI Festival and This this year.........others off work so cant get time off. If they announced dates end of the calender year I could book em all off on 2nd January every year

[/quote']

ah gutted mate :( this is my birthday weekend as well so hoping to get a few peeps along to it :) well sounds like will see you at a couple of the pod shows and Billing of course :)

I'll try and get to this one' date=' I'll try and request the weekend off work.....but I am being cheeky doing that as the weekend before this is the Annual meet and that's been requested off too.

[/quote']

Annual meet is 31 july 1 & 2nd August

• 2 months later...