Portsmouth area meets

i on for tesco. unless people wanna meet a bit earlier at mine for coffee before we shoot off. i'll get the ho, i mean the girlfriend to put the kettle on lol

also if any admin's are reading this is there any chance someone can send a vr6oc banner down asap please so we can fly the flag for the club whilst were there? i'll send it straight back monday morning.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol am onfused now shall we say meet at tesco car park in havant on the 10th for hayling meet at around 6:30 so we can cruise over the bridge.

just remembered tesco has been knocked down lol. will have to be across the road at halfords if thats ok with everyone. 18:30 at halfords since its literally 2 mins to the island from there. i'll be there but my mate in his r32 wont as somethings come up.

also i done a bit of tarting up on the vr. now sporting gold leaf badges on the sides and rear, plus got some new engine plastics (thanks L4G VW) and have gold leafed the vw badge and the lettering. just needs fitting now :)

pics to follow as soon as bt pull there fingers out there backsides and turn my internet back on lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...