Where's my money?!

lol don't worry you ain't the only one! Iv spent £000's and that's without going FI. I was also 19 when i bought my vr.

And i still love my VR..and will continue to spend my money on her. But hey thats what student loans are for ;)

Haha, wow!

Well Ive had my first VR6 for 3 months now and I think ive spent around £450 on stupid little things - bearing in mind for those 3 months I was unemployed, yet I still managed to find the cash for the main priority in my life.

I think my window tints are the only thing you can see I've spent money on. The rest is invisible :P

yeh fully-synethic is better for newer cars. As vr6's are old cars..semi-synthetic is the better oil. Using fully synthetic could clean up the engine to an extent where it will remove some clogged up debris which would result in leaking oil!

Just stick with the quantum silver oil from VW.

Aaah right, well my stupid mechanic didnt tell me that. Ill have to swap it for some semi tomorrow then.

When I change the oil with my dad, Im going to change the fuel filter and clean the induction kit aswell. Is there a special solution I need to clean it?

I just spent the last £60 in my account to buy some fully synthetic oil for the VR.

*sigh* - Im literally pouring my money away :D

Downside of loving your car too much' date=' spent shite loads of cash but can you see it? No.

[/quote']

hard times

also agree semi synth silver ftw

well i gota to have spent about 20k plus on mine and 1.5k of that has been this year !!! but hay ho keeps out of trouble well untill i meet up with the boys and girls off here lol

holy hell take it thats mainly repair work? , think mine owes me 6 or 7k, thats including a respray and 3 sets of wheels...and buyin the car for 3.5k

You gotta remember tho' Mike that Tony has popped a couple of gearboxes' date=' shredded numerous charger belts and rebuilt engine 3 or 4 times that i can think of

[/quote']

LOL! didnt know anybody could have so much bad luck! i aint spent much on mine as of yet, just the 5k for the car

You gotta remember tho' Mike that Tony has popped a couple of gearboxes' date=' shredded numerous charger belts and rebuilt engine 3 or 4 times that i can think of

[/quote']

you got it spot on there craig and blew a clutch and flywheel, two sets or rims, car was 7.5 k when i brought it, it all adds up .... its the small things that catch me out lol

[/quote']

LOL! didnt know anybody could have so much bad luck! i aint spent much on mine as of yet, just the 5k for the car

yet ;)