Driving Song/ Music... What turns you into a driving god.....

Tonight i arrived home with the biggest smile on my face... First time for a few weeks that i have been able to drive the VR in the way it should be....

So left work.... opened the roof... heated seat on... heater on low... car warmed up.. noise from the engine... then turned on the stereo.... OH MY

I turned into a driving god... to quote richard hammond lol

the song on the stereo was Kings on Leon.. sex on fire...

I have to say cosmic girl by Jamiroquai... is another one of my driving songs ......but thats not allowed on the car stereo anymore

So what song/music turns you into a driving god... and makes you pretend you are racing car driver??? or is that just me.......

opened the roof... heated seat on...

haha whats that all about

wanted to hear the noise of the car but didn't want to get cold in a t-shirt or get a side wind from the window...... i thoughts that what everyone does...guess not

Today I did the same thing as it was the first proper dry day' date=' wow the corrado does handle well, and the song on at the time was Kasabian cant think what the tunes is called but its mental lol

[/quote']

I think that was my reason... its a great feeling isn't it... :-d

na i just put the roof donw lol and yeah jk all the way ..... black devil car or supersonic lol

used to do that in my old cab... every time i drove it.. summer or winter... only time the roof was up was when it was properly raining.. ... but you do get some funny loooks

its gotta be hold your colour' date=' my fave album to drive to.

tarantula being the best track to play when i wanna wind the power on :)

[/quote']

I like some of their stuff the mash up stuff is cool

Rage against the machine - Bullet in your head and Prodigy Voodoo People...

its gotta be hold your colour' date=' my fave album to drive to.

tarantula being the best track to play when i wanna wind the power on :)

[/quote']

So, there are people on here that appreciate drum and bass :D

Hold your colour my favourite song to drive to when thrashing the car in the country lanes.

Mc Vapour - streetfighter, my fave for being a prick and driving with my windows down and subs up through town.

A lot of the time though I don't listen to music, I like to listen to the engine.

i dont tend to have music on' date=' just listen to the roar :P but to be honest pendulum sounds nice thru a sub

[/quote']

Just like mike.

I've already stated different songs I'm partial to, but I also like a few others depending on the situation.

Voodoo people by the prodigy started to play just as I was sitting at the Toll gate on the M6 toll, made for a great race to 80 with a BMW who had the same idea :D.

Europe - Final countdown calms me down when I'm sat behind 40mph driver in a 60 zone....or any other slow song for that matter.