thanks people, my first VR6, gone from an aircooled bug to a 1.3 mk2 polo to this, tuned to 194bhp......... I LOVE IT!!!

just needs some real nice wheels to do it justice, my mate sold it me and he had wideass wheels on it and had the arches pulled so the audis look tucked (need 20mm spacers).

yeah it belonged to mattbvr6 off here, hes had another so iv had his. yeah i believe it was originally an 8v that was converted, is the chap that done the conversion on here then? some old photos would be cool!!

matt has those wheels in question for sale at moment as not on his new car!

yeah it belonged to mattbvr6 off here' date=' hes had another so iv had his. yeah i believe it was originally an 8v that was converted, is the chap that done the conversion on here then? some old photos would be cool!!

matt has those wheels in question for sale at moment as not on his new car!

[/quote']

na iv not spoken to that guy for a while, the girl that baught it off him used to live by me, and saw it quite often...

im selling my bbs wheels soon ;)

nice mate' date=' recognise it off here, he had jketskin kt5s on it irrc... they were stunning wheels...

audis are nice enough though i used to have those...

i actually knew the guy that converted it form a gti to a vr

[/quote']

MAE Monoblocks mate...i think these where what the keskins were designed off though!!

• 3 months later...