Bristol Volksfest 6-7 June 09 - 1st page attendee & price info

Right... Looks like the jigsaw is in place....all strings have been pulled and we'll be there..

Damn fine Martin, top bloke.

I've packed my projector gazebo we can use as a temporary shelter before you get there if need be.

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to this.

Bit p****d off though that I've had to work in extreme heat for the past 2 weeks and on the weekend we're down It's going to be crap weather. Nevermind. Beer, food, movies, Dubs, good company....it's a nice package :D.

how long is it going to take you to get from Cambridge to Reading Nige

Nice one Martin see you both there I take it Sal is coming as well

2 hours according to multimap, but prob more like 1 1/2 as it's only 90 miles and mostly dual carriageway

how long is it going to take you to get from Cambridge to Reading Nige

Nice one Martin see you both there I take it Sal is coming as well

Sals not 100% at the mo but working on her , its the car thing, lol.. :-(

Brillient weekend Again even if it was a bit damp, Good to see everyone again Calico grt the Gazeebo pics up mate (quality ) hope everyone got home ok Chris that exhaust sounded sweet on the motorway mate ..no worries there buddy, made a few people look at what was passin lol, thanks to everyone for making a good show always a pleasure to be with ya..

I couldn't go in the end R32 still in bits on axle stands lol god dam anti roll bar links knocking like mad. Still parts finally come today all ready for the next show should be sporting a nice OEM+ ICE install then as well which I'm part way through making

GOOD WEEKEND SHAME I MIST MOST OF SATERDAY BUT LEAST MY CAR RUNS MUTCH BETTER NOW ..GOOD TO MEET SOME NEW PEEPS ASWEL HOPE THE WEATHER IS BETTER 4 THE NEXT SHOW

oh yeah bugger forgot i was meant to go with u sat sorry mate but glad u got it sorted