Bristol Volksfest 6-7 June 09 - 1st page attendee & price info

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good point Nige.. gonna have to really pull the stops out now didnt think about that...lolgood thing is it wont cost me that much in juice and tickets paid for so its only food and drink,leave it with me begging stealing and borrowing springs to mind...

standard bbq fare. there is a tesco 5mins away which is handy.

even with my new strut brace I'll be able to fit in my gas fridge and firepit. I now have usable bbq racks for it as well as a single gas hob for the cooking of breakfast bacon, if someone can provide a decent frying pan.

failing a wii, I'll dig out my old ps2. less to worry about around drunken people in the middle of a field ;-)

DLea is due to bring his generator so something like this http://www.bristolvolksfest.co.uk/volksfest1_images/2008%20show%20pics/images/pages/P6070067_jpg_jpg.htm ;-)

not so big this year at that one was neigh on lethal but will have a bigger amp.

bigger than my single egg one!

wouls that be the one where dave fell over and broek his nose lol :-p

Martin, are you al sal coming down in yours if the Mullberry monster isn't on the road?

I'll try setting off at a time I can get to Gordano to meet the M4 convoy with you 2 hopefully leading the way.

Total time 1:55....from my town to Gordano....that's not traffic friendly though...........meeting martin another 10mins.

I'm setting off at about 10am and take a steady slow drive, lest I arrive at Gordano too early and recieve a fine for over 2hrs stay.

1:30mins to martin....I'll be waiting at mcdy's at about 11:45am martin.

Erm, guys, I might not make this one. I've got biiiiiiiiiig black smoke when I selerate away....just started today. I've gone through approx 3 litres of oil in 60 miles. I've had the head off and it isn't the valve seals.....it's the pison rings....hurray. Why does this happen to me.

Erm' date=' guys, I might not make this one. I've got biiiiiiiiiig black smoke when I selerate away....just started today. I've gone through approx 3 litres of oil in 60 miles. I've had the head off and it isn't the valve seals.....it's the pison rings....hurray. Why does this happen to me.

[/quote']

Your on the way to taking Tony's crown! Bad luck!

I took nthat crown last month and the month before Helen lol. I've also discovered the rings are not that bad after all. Being a twonk, I didn't do a thourah valve seal check. It is the valve seals and not the rings. Have just spent the past hour replacing them. All sorted. I'm on a high feeling now :D

Oh on a side note, if it's very warm, does anybody have any objections being exposed to my slightly large belly and chest...not for too long of course. I promise i'll put it away when you're eating.

I don't know if theres anything else we'll need, though if the worse happens, martin n sal can't make it, I'll be pretty full.

Is there any chance we can make a seperate thread for what's going to be taken and who will bring what....so people can also add bits and pieces?

LMAO thats me giving Vealige a beating

I think you will find thats me handing you your ass on a plate! :-p

At the moment I have the R32 on axle stands in bits should hopefully all be back together come saturday just waiting on some bits from VW. ^o)

Is there any chance we can make a seperate thread for what's going to be taken and who will bring what....so people can also add bits and pieces?

or use this one.

TheGoth : 'Field' cinema system ; projector, screen, media player, laptop, stereo

Firepit, BBQ grills, BBQ tools, Gas Stove, Gas Fridge, Cool Box, 2x charcoal

Gazebo lighting, field lighting, inverter & battery - for the late night running of.

May even be able to squeeze in some cleaning stuff ;-)

DLea : Generator

Gary: Are you bringing that folding picnic table?

Martin: When you leave the gazebo with Chris can you also drop off the padlock you used in Plymouth?

TheGoth : 'Field' cinema system ; projector, screen, media player, laptop, stereo

Firepit, BBQ grills, BBQ tools, Gas Stove, Gas Fridge, Cool Box, 2x charcoal

Gazebo lighting, field lighting, inverter & battery - for the late night running of.

May even be able to squeeze in some cleaning stuff

DLea : Generator

read5458: 1x extra tent for dave, rad for martin n sal, ? gazeebo, some tools, trolley jack, non fancy cleaning stuff.

Calico: ?inverter, ps3.