Bristol Volksfest 6-7 June 09 - 1st page attendee & price info

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats the crack with the Sat night? any entertainment or music or anythin at this one??

# Friday night Soultrain 70's shockwave disco

# live music Saturday Glam Rock party night DOREEN DOREEN

(you need to experience these to believe it)

# Brian's spectacular night of fire on Saturday

# Acoustic stage and comedy club

So we need to divvy up £90..is that right mate' date='? just need to deligate a collecter of fundage for ya, thanks again.Will probably pay on the day as i can't see any consession for pre-bookin..

[/quote']

yeah that's right mate - if you get the most sober member ( tricky I know ;) ;) ) to divvy up and collect the £90 that would be great :)

yeah there isn't as far as I could see any reduction for booking early so you can just turn up and pay on the gate :)

So we need to divvy up £90..is that right mate' date='? just need to deligate a collecter of fundage for ya, thanks again.Will probably pay on the day as i can't see any consession for pre-bookin..

[/quote']

yeah that's right mate - if you get the most sober member ( tricky I know ;) ;) ) to divvy up and collect the £90 that would be great :)

yeah there isn't as far as I could see any reduction for booking early so you can just turn up and pay on the gate :)

Cheers Ben ;-) I'm sure some Divvy will be appointed to collect the money :-)

[/quote']

Cheers Ben ;-) I'm sure some Divvy will be appointed to collect the money :-)

ha ha nice one Absy ;) ;)

Whats the crack with the Sat night? any entertainment or music or anythin at this one??

# Friday night Soultrain 70's shockwave disco

# live music Saturday Glam Rock party night DOREEN DOREEN

(you need to experience these to believe it)

# Brian's spectacular night of fire on Saturday

# Acoustic stage and comedy club

thanks mate. should be a laff then!

i think i'll be coming down for the weekend as the sunday was great last year!!! Whats the crack with the Sat night? any entertainment or music or anythin at this one??

Be good to see u again Matt ;-)

and you mate. been doing much to the motor?

All done peeps hope you all have a great time at the show :) :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CONFIRMATION – VR6 OWNERS CLUB

Dear Ben

Thank you for booking your club display stand and for your cheque for £90 for the portaloo. I’d suggest you bring a combination lock with you so you can make sure that no one else can use it!

One important thing; please can you ask your members to arrive before 9.30am on Sunday – if anyone arrives later than that time, it may not be possible to place them on your stand so please make sure they are aware of this.

We are not sending out vehicle passes this year – your club space has been calculated on the number of vehicles you indicated on your booking form. If you have a major change in numbers, please let us know by the 25th May and we’ll adjust your space accordingly. If any of your members book camping could you please ask them to make a note on their booking form that they are with your club so that we can put them in the right place.

If you need to know anything else, just let me know.

Thanks very much

All the best and see you soon!

can i pay wen i get there on the gate

yes mate that's no probs it does cost you an extra fiver to pay on the day rather than pre book - the camping space and stand is booked so just mention VR6OC when you get there :) and if pre-booking just select yes on the club camping area menu :)