Plymouth Volksfest 22-25 May 2009

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got back, top weekend as usual, thanks for great company was good to meet some new faces for me of old and new forum members...we dint often go this far south, was well worth it sorry we cant make Bristol now but looking forward to Billing :-)

Will upload pics soon lol

Cheers to Chris for the cheap ticket :-) petrol on expenses happy days :-)

Just got back' date=' top weekend as usual, thanks for great company was good to meet some new faces for me of old and new forum members...we dint often go this far south, was well worth it sorry we cant make Bristol now but looking forward to Billing :-)

Will upload pics soon lol

Cheers to Chris for the cheap ticket :-) petrol on expenses happy days :-)

[/quote']

You're welcome Helen, just a shame I couldn't have gone. I was looking forward to this more than usual.

But with all the twonks leaning on cars and my...short fuse toward people violating Vanessa like that, twas probably a good job my luck has been poo lol.

Quick update, so far insurance seem to be playing ball, sending out an assessor asap, so going to take her to a couple of bodyshops we know, and take it from there, at least the insurance has photos and everything listed including paint job so fingers crossed we'll get it all sorted..

Helen, I named my car lol. Vanessa the VW. If I were to go over the top she could be Vanessa Read 6 lol.

Sounds good Martin. Still got me fingers crossed.

Back on subject though, where are the pics from this thing, eh, eh, EH? lol :-p

Quick update' date=' so far insurance seem to be playing ball, sending out an assessor asap, so going to take her to a couple of bodyshops we know, and take it from there, at least the insurance has photos and everything listed including paint job so fingers crossed we'll get it all sorted..

[/quote']

Fab news :-)

Helen' date=' I named my car lol. Vanessa the VW. If I were to go over the top she could be Vanessa Read 6 lol.

Sounds good Martin. Still got me fingers crossed.

Back on subject though, where are the pics from this thing, eh, eh, EH? lol :-p

[/quote']

LOL I get it now sorry didn't ''read'' propoerly

At work at the mo... already been caught by boss on the forum today doh!! Will sort pics when I get home lol

Wow havent been on a pc since friday, glad you all had a great weekend looks like a wicked time was had by all, really gutted for you Sal and Martin, I just hope the insurance gets sorted asap for you, Shame you are not going to Bristol Helen it would have been good to see you and Mark, but look forward to seeing the rest of you then, Great pics too.

Was such a good weekend Gav, great weather too hope it is for Bristol too scorcher last year.

I'm doing Race for Life on the Bristol Sunday so we can't go, lovely to have the vr back on the road, miles of smiles on way to & from Plymouth :-) roll on Billing!!

I have to ask' date=' what's with the gay shirts?

[/quote']

It was one of those moments mate, Might have to take you up on the rad, if the price is right?

trying to do a bit of dealing with the body shop, so we can lose the excess by providing a few parts if need be.on the look out for a slam panel as well again if the price is right.Cheers for the offer Chris.. will be at Bristol on a shoe string . :^)