My supercharged golf - the love affair is over, it's gone :(

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

could have atleast cleaned it !!!!!! and some git has nicked the paint of the front bumper !!!! hehe

ha ha was sort of clean :) well for me anyway !! just happened to drive past this place and Anna remembered it was cool for photos so we nipped down :)

yeah I know and worse than that later that day I managed to rip it off the front of the car :o :-( :-( cracked the front where it pulled out the bolts :( going to have to learn to repair fibreglass now :(

• 2 weeks later...

right so the custom adaptors should be here next week so looking to order some tyres ready for there arrival :) been looking for toyo's but they seem to be out of stock everywhere so was thinking about Kumho ecsta - any thoughts on these or any other recommendations or should I ( as advised by my very knowledgable better half :) :) ) order the toyo's and wait )

yeah they are the dogs danglies from what I have been told :) :) might just order them and wait

Could u live with the wrath if u didnt?

:-# :-*

I have heard great things about them, just that they dont last as well as others, but i think they are worth it, i am guessing you have tried black circles yeah??

yeah they are the dogs danglies from what I have been told :) :) might just order them and wait

Could u live with the wrath if u didnt?

ha ha yeah mate and I do trust what she says :) :) she is a knowledgable bird :)

yeah Nat have tried most places all pretty much the same story 2 weeks for delivery :( not heard that they don't last as long !!