My supercharged golf - the love affair is over, it's gone :(

Right so here are a few pics of my car with it's new rims and new exhaust. Apart from that it's been lowered by about 20mm on Eibach suspension and has a Ramair pro ram filter on it. As well as the big shiny thing to go on are some new strut braces and a set of samco's :):)

Will bung some more pics up when those bits have been added.

1222091540_5463_FT0_car_front_view_.jpg

1222091540_5463_FT0_car_rear_view_.jpg

1222091540_5463_FT0_car_side_on_.jpg

1222091540_5463_FT0_exhaust_.jpg

1222091540_5463_FT0_01072008085_.jpg

1222091540_5463_FT0_rear_wheel_.jpg

1222091540_5463_FT0_charger_.jpg

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh yeah ' date=' cable ties, gaffa tape and some plasters for good measure..

so thats the cable ties for his hands, the gaffa tape for his mouth and the plasters for, well ill let you guess.. :)

oh shit wrong forum, i though i was on bdsm.com :o

[/quote']

The most frightening part of that is that you actually know bdsm.com exists!!

oh yeah ' date=' cable ties, gaffa tape and some plasters for good measure..

so thats the cable ties for his hands, the gaffa tape for his mouth and the plasters for, well ill let you guess.. :)

oh shit wrong forum, i though i was on bdsm.com :o

[/quote']

Jim, you forgot about the cherry flavour bum lube..an absolute must, needed for fitting those silicone hoses...:)

Ben, that car is lookin quite rude with those wheels.. I like :) & who you getting to map it?

Jim' date=' you forgot about the cherry flavour bum lube..an absolute must, needed for fitting those silicone hoses...:)

Ben, that car is lookin quite rude with those wheels.. I like :) & who you getting to map it?

[/quote']

I'm scared now please stop giving him ideas !!! Unfortunatley my engine bay is going to look like a tube of smarties as the charger hoses are purple and the samco's are blue :o:o

Cheers mate personally am loving them - getting some nice looks as well ;) It's going to be going down to Stealth i reckon was chatting to a company on E38 and they actually turned the buisness away and told me to go to Stealth so .....