• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sals vr6

vw Mike

Cabrioman

Richie vr

vr sick

Have you guys and gals got your accomodation sorted for this event' date=' I did email you all the booking forms to book hotels if you need them?

[/quote']

oh yeah! all sorted.

will be at the travelodge, shawbirch.

Hi every1.. Happy new year! appologies for the lack of contact, but kids, christmas and movin house have all cropped upat once.. still gettin back into itall now :)

can any1 remember the name of the hotel on site..? we stayed there last time and it werent' bad at all..

I'll confirm the time you can arive on Saturday but off the top of my head I think its from 10am and all the indoor cars must be in there in there display places by saturday evening as you wont be able to start your engines or move your cars on the Sunday.

There are loads of hotels in and around Telford arena. 2 are on site and next to the hotel. If I remember when I get home at the end of the week i'll re send you all the hotel booking forms.

Other than that there are travel inn's and travel lodges nearby.

But I think it would be best if everyone booked there accomodation sooner rather than later if you are all planning on trying to stay at the same hotel.

http://www.ultimate-dubs.co.uk/html/accommodation.html

Guys I've attched the pdf sheet which you need to book rooms

Please note there are now only double rooms left at the 2 on site hotels. £65 room only. (paying by Paypal is £67)

Here is some more info for the display.....

"For 2009 we will be introducing a New Trophy for the most creative club display at UD09 and this year's theme will be 'Holidays' so feel free to decorate and adorn your club display area. Let your imagination run wild!"

hotel_booking_form_09.pdf

PLEASE NOTE ONLY PEOPLE WHO ARE REGISTERED ON OUR CLUB DISPLAY CAN USE THE HOTEL BOOKING FORM

Sals vr6

vw Mike

Cabrioman

Richie vr

vr sick

Anyone else requiring a hotel please see this link for list of local hotels

http://www.ultimate-dubs.co.uk/html/accommodation.html

Guys I've attched the pdf sheet which you need to book rooms

Please note there are now only double rooms left at the 2 on site hotels. £65 room only. (paying by Paypal is £67)

Here is some more info for the display.....

"For 2009 we will be introducing a New Trophy for the most creative club display at UD09 and this year's theme will be 'Holidays' so feel free to decorate and adorn your club display area. Let your imagination run wild!"

hotel_booking_form_09.pdf

so wot kinda holiday stand do u think peeps ...???

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

wots the latest time to be there by on sat ????

Tony you should have this info on an attachement which I sent you I think before xmas just after I booked the display.

There is also strict rulings on how much Fuel your car can have in it and they do check every car.

If you have lost the info PM me and I will try and look it up for you

wots the latest time to be there by on sat ????

Tony you should have this info on an attachement which I sent you I think before xmas just after I booked the display.

There is also strict rulings on how much Fuel your car can have in it and they do check every car.

If you have lost the info PM me and I will try and look it up for you

i dont think i got this attatchment claire.... iv checked my emails for december...

i need to know all the details and rules, can you forward them to me again please?

mike