VR6OC Rolling Road Day 1st Nov 2008

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyones names are on the list I dont ming going over 35 names on the list as what we are doing is at the end of september I will ask everyone going to pay a £5 deposit to secur their place :) When you turn up on the day this £5 will be refunded to you. If you do not turn up it will go into club funds :)

Full details of this payment will be PM'd to everyone on the list and also put up on the forum

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Came along to this a couple of years ago, will be coming again this year with Alex (Lizard Racing).

Wouldn't mind putting my own car on the rollers if there is a free slot, but it isn’t a VR6, it’s a Pulsar GTi-R, don’t mind coming on the off chance there is a free slot once all the VR6’s have run...?

Cheers

Justin

Came along to this a couple of years ago' date=' will be coming again this year with Alex (Lizard Racing).

Wouldn't mind putting my own car on the rollers if there is a free slot, but it isn’t a VR6, it’s a Pulsar GTi-R, don’t mind coming on the off chance there is a free slot once all the VR6’s have run...?

Cheers

Justin

[/quote']

Yeap thats fine you can go on after the VR6's or if powerstation have enough time which I'm sure they will :)

Fantastic, I'm looking forward to going :)

I've never had any dyno'd before, I've never had anything worth testing before actually :|

Better get my finger out and get it ready, I assume it involves revving the piston rings off it so a service would be a good idea.

Thanks to the nice CLK driving lady who knocked me off my motorbike a couple of months ago I should have some money to spend on it soon :D

Looking forward to meeting you all in Nov.

Paul

Full details of the day will be sent out to everyone shortly :)

PM's have been sent to those who have already showed interest in the day.

Please be aware if I receive less than 15 peoples interest then this day will be cancelled as we need 15 cars as a minimum to run

I'll join in, in a Bora 2.8 v6 4motion.

Car is basicly stock (apart from an exhaust put on by the previous owner that I think does more harm than good), and I have a feeling its not quite at the power level it should be....

When it sucks miserably on the RR it will inspire me to do something about it :P

W reg (2000) AQP engine code.

I wanted one older than a 51 plate to avoid the stupid £400 a year tax bracket as of april 09, I wish I'd gone for an X or Y reg now to get the refreshed interior (my last car was an 02 plate Bora, ASZ 130 TDI), but I can change components with time....

There are not many V6 4mo Boras about to choose from though!

Hopefully I should have the full version of VAG-COM with a HEX-USB+CAN interface by then, and I have elsawin on my laptop already :D