Just like too say many thanks too all the advice ive recieved on here over the past few years, its saved me a lot of time and money, iv decided too move on from VR ownership and have sold my beloveded golf, im very happy with the price and im sure ill still be around at some of the shows in one VAG car or another!

Thanks again

MIke :)

tell me about it ive just sold my 4motion

Your having a laugh what you got now or are you going diesel

[modified quote]

ye got my self another Golf or course but TDI its pretty fast and get 45MPG and has every thing the 4Motion had on it apart from the growl..

sad to see it go but it was getting silly i was putting soo much fuel init prob 35quid a week and i only do 17miles a day to work and back..

so there are a few things have gained out of the change save 20quid a week in fuel the tax is only 110 ayea were the 4mo was 101 for 6months and the insurace is 13month cheaper and cheaper servcing..

Its a sad choice but a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do :o ... see you around Mike . good luck with whatever you decide... {ours aint goin nowhere, even tho Sals trying to convince me we need a Camper so she dont have to sleep in a tent anymore} 8-)