[poll] TT Comps. question (Warning TT content)

Some wheels just suit some cars... RMs on a mk2, ZW1s on a mk3 etc etc I don't think that is affected by how many cars have those wheels.

If you want an easy bolt on wheel that suits the mk3 TT comps aren't a bad choice... if you want to stand out from the crowd they're not

Very very common, so i chose option 3. However, im holding out, and like most fashions, people will get bored and i will have the only set left! Lol! Still dont know what other set of wheel i would have, I love my Comps.

You say they're common, but I haven't seen a Golf in the flesh wearing them, I've seen a few wearing D90's as my car does.

The TT comps look ace IMO and did nothing for the TT, that why I put 19" rs4 alloys on the TT I had 2 years ago.

Worst thing with TT comps is keeping them shinny

Ive had my back on 2 weeks since getting them back from pureklas, thinking the weather is on the up, it then snowed, roads got salted and they are minging again, just spent 2 hours polishing them again and will continue at the weekend, before going mad with every sealantt I have

Keeping them clean is not a problem at all. Ive had mine on all winter and they are still as shinny as they were prior. Only the odd bit of wear and tear that you get on all wheels. No kerbing as yet either! Here's what mine look like at the moment:

DSCF3873.jpg

Not being nasty but I think the TT comps look better suited to the golf than most wheels. And VR6Lee they do suit the MK3 better than your wheels suit your car IMO, think of your wheels as some cheap canvas Dunlop tennis shoes. ;)

And VR6Lee they do suit the MK3 better than your wheels suit your car IMO' date=' think of your wheels as some cheap canvas Dunlop tennis shoes. ;)

[/quote']

PMSL :-p *waits for the backlash*

haha... some cheap canvas Dunlop tennis shoes!! :)

Keeping them clean is not a problem at all. Ive had mine on all winter and they are still as shinny as they were prior. Only the odd bit of wear and tear that you get on all wheels. No kerbing as yet either! Here's what mine look like at the moment:

DSCF3873.jpg

Jk what do you put on your wheels to make them keep the shine and protect them from salt and the weather.