what sort of mpg are you guys getting ??

i put 10quid in for eg the fuel light will come on buy the time ive done 15miles!

i can get another 20miles on the red so i only getting 35miles to 10quid and thats pushing it on the red ???

does this seem right to you guys..?

um i get 320 miles to a tank when bein gd but usually i do im doing bout 170 miles to half a tank at the mo goin 2 uni nd thats doin 70 but the roads where i live are pretty flat and straight it depends if ur urban as well when i go through stourbrige ive seen it at 6 mpg and only after ive got on to straight roads for 10 mins does it go up

• 3 months later...

Mmm, this is becoming more topical. I am seeing something between 23 and 28 MPG depending on how spiritedly I drive my 2001 4Motion. I have had it below 20 on the dash mounted display but over a tank full (60 litres) I am getting about 360 miles equivalent to 27.5 mpg on a daily journey of 14 miles each way.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

the only long run ive done was from scarborough (north yorkshire) to warrickshire and eventually got 365 mile to a tank of juice from full to the light comming on. it averages 25-26 round town then on a run 30 to 33 on average. did get it to 34 at one point but was really driving like a girls blouse

• 2 months later...