My vr6 made....

Took my car up to Aweseme gti yesterday as part of a rolling road day and my car got 191.4 bhp and 173llbs/torque.

Are these good figues for a vr..? My mods are induction kit, 6-2-1 manifold, decat, and full stainless exhaust oh and its a obd2 engine and was running v-power.

yea that's not too bad at all :)

VW quote a power figure of 174bhp from the factory. The engines vary so much though depending on how hard their lives have been lol.

I had a 1997 OBD2 that made 199bhp and it was standard except from a ram air filter.

Took my car up to Aweseme gti yesterday as part of a rolling road day and my car got 191.4 bhp and 173llbs/torque.

Are these good figues for a vr..? My mods are induction kit' date=' 6-2-1 manifold, decat, and full stainless exhaust oh and its a obd2 engine and was running v-power.

[/quote']

Figures vary on different rollers but mine made 189bhp and it's totally standard

Yeah' date=' sounds about right. It always depends on where you go, how well the rollers are set up etc.. as some people found out on Sat @ TSR.

[/quote']

JK, your rite dude, Many rollers Differ.. Alot to do with calibration, wheels, heat of engine etc.. You can never get a 100% correct readin!!!! Some fockers just push ya car OTT, and dont get the car done on R/R correctly!!