Mission - Find me my New car!!

Right guys - Here is your mission if you choose to accept:

I want a show looking VR - I have £5k max and i really want one with custom interior with some nice big deep rims, smoothed or resprayed etc etc

Either I spend money on making it or buy one already done.

I'd love a charged VR but for the spec i want i doubt my budget will stretch :-(

Copies of links to for sales Ad would be ideal.

Whoever finds the best one for the money gets beers on me, So lets got hunting kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks guys - I know someone knows of one out there

dont like teh red one, its a 5 door fair enough its got a charger but high miles even with the chains ect done i wouldnt bother.

you can pick up a nice charged vr for about 5 grand but doubt you will get custom interior too!

the grey mk3 that one best mk3 at ed38, he wanted £9,500 for his...most show cars are over priced, that doesnt have a charger on either.

I think thats Ali's from the westside crew in west london. That car has to be my all time fav VR. I never ever saw a VR just the way i liked it, untill this beast came along.

Fubmeister is selling a purple highline with deep dishs for £5.500 in the cars for sale section.

You're never going to find a VR for 5k with interiors like any of those! By the time seats are bought ie: S3 or different Recaros the complete re-trim is close to £1500 that makes an interior alone a costly affair and anyone with a car like that is bound to have other modifications to match the interior.

6k and you can have mine, an interior re-trim is all it needs. ;)

pm'd Jay - £1k over my budjet though lol

What would you guys do - get a nice charged VR or get a show looking VR?

depends how much the big power means to you, it deffo saves money buyin a pre-charged vr. Personly id rather have a show looking VR and keep it NA stick a shrick and a few otehr bits on it. m/a is teh more relaible route

Well guys i've bought my baby,

I've decided to build myself a show car and leave the power for now.

I've bought a 3dr mulberry highline, the body work is spotless and leather is in great condition.Koni adjustable suspension with rs4's.

So i'm going to be selling the leather and alloys putting something nice in - putting a 6 branch and full system etc

I'll get some pictures for you soon.

Well guys i've bought my baby' date='

I've decided to build myself a show car and leave the power for now.

I've bought a 3dr mulberry highline, the body work is spotless and leather is in great condition.Koni adjustable suspension with rs4's.

So i'm going to be selling the leather and alloys putting something nice in - putting a 6 branch and full system etc

I'll get some pictures for you soon.

[/quote']

Congrats mate and I hope you are happy with your new purchase :) Look forward to seeing the pics soon