The Apple iPhone...

Here are a few reviews, food for thought!!!

http://www.mobile-phones-uk.org.uk/apple-iphone.htm

I'm reserving judgement, having not used one, was tempted to buy one but far to much control on network selection, apple's update destroyed any chance of unlocking the iphone to other networks. The one thing that did tempt me was the great looking UI, pretty cool imo. And will 3rd party apps be allowed to run on these??? oh yeah, and lack of 3G!!

Over-rated, over-hyped, over-priced. My N95 does everything better than the iPhone - 3G, 8Gb memory card (expandable), 5MP camera, DVD quality video recording, built in GPS, Wif-Fi and I can play any type of music and add all sorts of third party software/apps The iPhone can do none of this!. The new iPhone will hopefully correct a lot of this but won't be out until late next year.

Just my 2p's worth though Pete...

Over-rated' date=' over-hyped, over-priced. My N95 does everything better than the iPhone - 3G, 8Gb memory card (expandable), 5MP camera, DVD quality video recording, built in GPS, Wif-Fi and I can play any type of music and add all sorts of third party software/apps The iPhone can do none of this!. The new iPhone will hopefully correct a lot of this but won't be out until late next year.

Just my 2p's worth though Pete...

[/quote']

Ive got an N95 Best phone ive ever had (and ive got the app that makes the screen tilt like the iphone)

My dads getting an iphone on upgrade and giving it to me so gonna decide which i like best and sell the other :)