Nurburgring March 2008 (Easter)

The current thinking on the Ringers Forum is that they will use it to keep Max Power cars off the track/away' date=' hooray, and to make sure obviously race prep'd cars have been done properly.

Andy might, what am I saying, WOULD have had a problem with the Beemer but since he is now going for a 'rental', which all have TUV certification, everything should be OK. After all most Golf mods come form Germany where everything sold has to be TUV approved.

[/quote']

I'm now glad I sold the deathtrap^Wbeemer. My windows were made from a sheet of Perspex bought on Ebay. There's no way they'd have let me on track, as my car was clearly homebuilt, and rather work-in-progress! Still, I've yet to book one of the cars, so who knows what I'll be driving. At least I've confirmed I can take the time off work though.

Cheers,

Andy

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Erm just checked speedferries and they are saying sold out of basic tickets for both ferries.......might be wrong as they were before. If not minimum price is £104 on the flex tickets

Looks to be true this time :-( . I'm going to amend my flex ticket to the required crossings before the flex places fill up as well.

Erm just checked speedferries and they are saying sold out of basic tickets for both ferries.......might be wrong as they were before. If not minimum price is £104 on the flex tickets

FFS! I was booking at the £66 price last night. My popup blocker meant the card didn't go through, and their shitty site wouldn't let me go back. I had to restart my browser, and it cost me over £100 when I went back. Bastards!

Cheers,

Andy (now booked)

We could take one of the club banners and have a very nice photo opportunity on the boat :)

If we can get them to stand up!

Well I will volunteer to hold one side and I am sure we can find another stout fellow ( Craig ;) ) to hold the other side !!!!!

That would be me then would it Ben

Well I will volunteer to hold one side and I am sure we can find another stout fellow ( Craig ;) ) to hold the other side !!!!!

Only if you would be so kind mate - we must help the smaller more easily blown away members in away way we can :):) and it's for a good cause - the VR6OC picture scrapbook ;)

Only if you would be so kind mate - we must help the smaller more easily blown away members in away way we can :):) and it's for a good cause - the VR6OC picture scrapbook ;)

:) We could get Mark to help........if we can get the pies out of his hands ;)

just letting you know about possible problems cos the official dates dont come out till jan at least and may be a bit late if youve booked ferry and ring is closed or busy all weekend

is a problem about forums the same info can read by two ppl and taken 2 ways .not ment to be negative just informative

as im goin around in a cabrio is it worth me gettin a bash hat or not ??? been thinkin about if for a few weeks now as someone sugested it to me ???

If you're planning on getting a passenger ride with someone, take a lid. Most people on this forum won't be worried, but if you ask a random person then they might require you to wear one!

Cheers,

Andy