Nurburgring March 2008 (Easter)

ok Ill bear u lot in mind when I wake up fully refreshed and warm and CLEAN with them cooking me a proper breakfast that I didnt have to slave over. U 4get Im not ur mother' date=' Im a dubber.

[/quote']

And you think they cook breakfast......its continental brekkies, so cheese and jam and bread..zzzzzzz. Whilst we will be cooking bacon, sausages and eggs

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok Ill bear u lot in mind when I wake up fully refreshed and warm and CLEAN with them cooking me a proper breakfast that I didnt have to slave over. U 4get Im not ur mother' date=' Im a dubber.

[/quote']

And you think they cook breakfast......its continental brekkies, so cheese and jam and bread..zzzzzzz. Whilst we will be cooking bacon, sausages and eggs

Oh f*ck yer :( That is THE only reason i would camp..... can i live without a full english in the morning...... hmmmm.

I have a bq that has a griddle on' date=' so if I fancy I coudl cook bacon, eggs, beans andtoast etc in the warm in the hotel lol

[/quote']

Beans and toast on a barbecue griddle !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol :)

I think this is enough talk of food am getting hungry - back to talk of cars, armco and general helpfull hints please ;)

Hotel everyday of the week.

I just don't fancy staying up all night freezing my bollocks off getting p*ssed as a fart and then driving round a race track the next day ;-)

Sober and warm and un-hung over is the way to go I think :-)

Mark.

I'd rather camp. It won't be cold. Surely? I mean' date=' look at it today ....

[img']http://www.cat.nildram.co.uk/Images/snow.jpg

See you at the hotel....

Cheers,

Andy