VR60C Fantasy Football 2007/2008 (Free to play)

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and just to think that it is against us of all the teams he could be playing :-p

I can't wait

THFC3.jpg

Everyone saw what happened and I think I did really well to hold myself back. I really don't think he realises how strong I am. Otherwise he wouldn't approach me with headbutts and everything. [on Arsene Wenger]

Martin Jol quote

Nice picture Lee. :-p Thanks

Come on you Spurs.

Oh fellas I am dissapointed in you ;) no witty repost no " its early in the season we will be back" no "you were lucky" where has all the Spurs optimism gone ?? perhaps down the toilet with any chance of you doing anything this season :-d come on guys you know if by some miracle you had won you would be giving it to me in spades ;)

Oh fellas I am dissapointed in you ;) no witty repost no " its early in the season we will be back" no "you were lucky" where has all the Spurs optimism gone ?? perhaps down the toilet with any chance of you doing anything this season :-d come on guys you know if by some miracle you had won you would be giving it to me in spades ;)

JUST keep it up Ben.............

batinhand.jpg

:)

Highest score this week Roverum United with 54 well done Gareth (h)

After week 6 VR6OC league standings

1 6-Pot Forest 295

2 GaVR6in's 11 241

3 Tottering Hotspurs 239

4 Gooner77 238

5 Lee's United 234

6 Jol's zombie army 233

7 Mandarics Blue Army 230

8 Donkeys 227

9 VRGooner 224

10 VR UTD 222

11 Gary Mabutts 218

12 Jk's All Stars 210

13 Eddie's Eagles 201

14 Roverum United 198 (so)

15 One Chance 193

16 VR6_Absy 192

17 myteam 180

18 mancithai 166

Highest score this week Roverum United with 54 well done Gareth (h)

After week 6 VR6OC league standings

1 6-Pot Forest 295

2 GaVR6in's 11 241

3 Tottering Hotspurs 239

4 Gooner77 238

5 Lee's United 234

6 Jol's zombie army 233

7 Mandarics Blue Army 230

8 Donkeys 227

9 VRGooner 224

10 VR UTD 222

11 Gary Mabutts 218

12 Jk's All Stars 210

13 Eddie's Eagles 201

14 Roverum United 198 (so)

15 One Chance 193

16 VR6_Absy 192

17 myteam 180

18 mancithai 166

im off the bottom!!!! :) come on roverum! haha

So this is where all the banter has been going on! I have been checking the forum on the premierleague site ans thinking 'where is all the banter!'. It's great this game!! Love it. Anyone used their wild card yet? I am not going to brag about being top, but it does feel good. Read the posts and seems like a lot of Spurs supporters on here and judging from the abuse going their way, a few Chelsea and Aresnal fans in it.

So this is where all the banter has been going on! I have been checking the forum on the premierleague site ans thinking 'where is all the banter!'. It's great this game!! Love it. Anyone used their wild card yet? I am not going to brag about being top' date=' but it does feel good. Read the posts and seems like a lot of Spurs supporters on here and judging from the abuse going their way, a few Chelsea and Aresnal fans in it.

[/quote']

The chosen one speaks. ;)

Ref the wild card- not yet but came close a couple of times.

Great league by the way, but where are the rest of you hiding?

So this is where all the banter has been going on! I have been checking the forum on the premierleague site ans thinking 'where is all the banter!'. It's great this game!! Love it. Anyone used their wild card yet? I am not going to brag about being top' date=' but it does feel good. Read the posts and seems like a lot of Spurs supporters on here and judging from the abuse going their way, a few Chelsea and Aresnal fans in it.

[/quote']

So who do you support so that I can start giving you some banter /abuse ;)

The answer to Jk's question is the once mighty Sheff Wed I think :)