• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All,

Bit late to ask but whereabouts is Overstone Park?

Can't find it on Autoroute :?

Found Overstone - presume it's round there somewhere.

I'm coming from the A14 (Huntingdon)

Any help would be appreciated - and save me driving around for an hour trying to find the place!

Cheers

Found it!

Thanks a lot for letting me crash the party today guys.

It was my first show and I was a bit apprehensive about coming along but I appreciated the warm welcome (and use of the barbeque).

I've defo been bitten by the bug now - much to the wife's despair and I'll be looking out for the next one, either with the MK2 or her replacement. (Gotta be a black Mk3 to join the club, hasn't it ;) ).

Sorry I didn't get a chance to say goodbye to everyone (Claire and Ian) think I was suffering from sunstroke!

Cheers again to a top bunch 8o)

Wow, got home about an hour ago, blimey that was one weekend to remember :-)

Really good to meet everyone and put name to faces etc, even though i'm useless at remembering them :-p

Lovely weather, lovely dubs, lovely company 8o) plus some beers for good measure ;)

[ Edited Sun Sep 05 2004, 10:51PM ]

Again a big thanks to Claire for sorting the stand at ed38............... it was great to meet so many new and familiar faces......a top weekend with an outstanding selection of dubs complemented by a wicked bunch of people.............must remember to camp as far away from the lupo boys and girls next year though :P:P;)

many thanks to claire and ian for the organising/bbq duties yet again! a top weekend and probably the best all rounder show for hardcore watercooled vee-dubbers this year! love the laid back atmosphere, nice to see some new faces, and a very nice setting for the show. roll on next year!