• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meeting arrangements for the saturday morning

Ok I hope this is ok for everyone although this will only apply to the Saturday display gang.

If you get off Junction 15 (NOT 15A) of the M1 and go up the A508 towards Northampton, which looks to me like a duel carraige way on the map. There are 2 little chefs on both sides of the road nearly opposite one another

If we can meet in the one on the side of the road which were travelling up at 9am then we can convoy on to overstone which should only take about 20 mins from there

If you do not intend to meet us there and convoy with the group then please let us know as we dont want to be waiting for anyone who isnt going to turn up.

The sunday display gang please can you get to the show by 9.30.

I haven't got official times from the show organisers all they would let me know was the earlier you get there the better the plots they give out. :)

Hope this is ok for everyone please let me know if you have any probs for those of you who dont have it my mobile number is

07795 567653 You can contact me on that if you get stuck.

I will be away on business the thursday and friday before the show so I wont be on here to answer any questions so if there is something urgent then just send me a text or give me a ring :)

Claire - your ever faithful VR6OC event organiser :P

Seeing I've had lots of additions since my cut off date 14th I am giving everyone until friday 27 august to get your money to me after this date i am not sending any more money to the organisers so after that if you want to come and display your car on the stand you will have to take your chances on the day and see if we have enough space to fit additional cars on. you will still have to pay the additional £2 per day if you leave it until the show to turm up as well.

So get your money to me by 27 august if you want a guaranteed place

Ok Mat just let me know I would come up on the friday as well but this god damn conference I'm organising doesn't finish until 4.30 and its in Bradford so i wont be getting home till a stupid time. Better get my car ready this weekends I suppose lol :P

If you get there before us get us a good camping slot and display plot in the morning as apparantly it first come first served with reagards to the plots, which I think is a bit of a check seeing we've paid a lot of money so far! But hey who cares as long as I get p!ssed on the saturday :P

Rich yes defo convoy up its going to be an early start though but i'm sure you be up for that :P I suspect from my house we could come up though bristol and get to the M4 from there so we can meet you in Briz some where :-)

Will chat to you about it when I get you goodies back to you :P