What would you do????

Right guys as most of you know - i've only owned my Highline for nearly 2 months. But my mate has offered me his R32.

R32 is Dark Grey, full black leather etc, miltech exhaust, 32k and near mint.

Its up for sale for £15k but as i've done loads to him in the past he said i can have it for £12k.

But after buying my car and spending everything on it to finally get it how i want it i have spent around £5500 lol

My car is 100% mint at the moment and i know if i sell it i'll loss out as know one will appreciate how much cash has gone into it to make it A1.

So the £12k doesnt look as good as it should :-(

I have a few £k lying around in savings but would need to borrow more after selling my car.

What would you do??

£12k isnt that much of a bargain for an R32 - if you've spent £5500 ON the car I wouldnt sell it cos you wont get that, I would enjoy the car you've made for a bit and then sell it - R32's will be cheaper then, up to you tho

Been looking for a while and he car is easy worth £15-£16k, i cant find any under £13k even with high mileage :-s

The few £k i have was going to charge her, but i'll not get that back either.

I'd only expect around £4k for my car now if i was to sell it soon. I was always going to get a R32 in the end anyway.

if im not mistaken 12k for that con R32 is a f***** steal , if i had the $$$ i would snap his hand off !!!!

at the end of the day its your choice , they dont come along like that very often . if you can put up with waiting . r32's are dropping in price by the day give it a couple of years they will be dirt cheap .

your choice .. :)

£12k for a mint mk4 R32 with 32k on the clock and £500 worth of Milltex exhaust on it? I'd be at that cashpoint drawing out a deposit before he had a chance to breathe!

I've been looking at R32s for over a year now and the only ones I've seen for that money are 80,000 miles+ or Cat D accident repairs.

Lol - well i didn't know the Grey was rare and i'm not going to promote it to him either. I have a m8 in VW so when he bought it i stopped him from signing on the day. Two days later i had my other m8 give him £4k off the list price. And i sourced the Miltech from another mate for £300.

He have bought a 911 (996) and the garaged offered him the £12 thats why he said i could have it at that price.

Plus i help him get the porka aswel lol

I do have my fingers in a few pies you know :-)

try ed38?

personly i wouldnt get my self into debt over a R32 as much as id love a dark grey one! 12k is a steal but they will all be cheaper than than with in a year or 2.

highlines prices can go form 2-4k depending on milage/condition ect....