GTI SPRING FESTIVAL - SUN 15th APRIL 07

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cant wait for this people... you know i love the pod! as i said to Donna' date=' if theres not enuf room for me on the club stand, i'm cool as i'll be more than likely running all day long!!

Dan, you know you wanna run with me :)

[/quote']

if im goin il b running all day too hehe il race yer (and lose) what kinda power u runnin matey and whats ur pb?

I ain't coming all this way not to have a go :-) but I won't be on it all day like some other nutter ;-) just a few runs for me only if the queues ain't too long.

I'll be bringing Parking Cones and Beach Towels to protect my pitch ;-).

Couldn't you leave the car home and walk over Donna ??? ;-)

I ain't coming all this way not to have a go :-) but I won't be on it all day like some other nutter ;-) just a few runs for me only if the queues ain't too long.

Yeah I could walk over but I don't think mark would ;)

Are you German? (beach Towles) lol

Yeah I could walk over but I don't think mark would ;)

Are you German? (beach Towles) lol

Nah i ain't German as u know :-) I am partial to a German ride tho ;-)

I'm happy to share my VR6OC pitch with another member only when i'm on the strip or queueing, if that helps.

I don't want to travel all that way and have my baby stuck in a car park again like UD which was on a first come basis.

Am I too late to get a spot on the club stand Donna? I've been looking a the date for ages and just remembered that I should have put my name down. I was in Barbados when this post started. Not a problem if I can't get on though as I know numbers are limited.

Kevin.

Ok guys I've managed to get our club stand expanded to 20 spaces, So if you have put your name down and cannot make it please let us know so that we can fill your space on the stand,

We don't want the stand to be half empty now that we've asked for more space!!

Looking forward to seeing you all there in 2 weeks :-)

I am definately coming but i will remain static (ish) on display all day! im not ragging the nuts off my beloved car!!! i only do that on motorways, 1/4 miles too short to get it to 150 anyway :) not that i condone that sort of thing ;) looking forward to seing some old and new faces again, can we get a nice "group" photo done this time then post it on the site so we are all more "identifiable" to each other? as everyone sees and recognises the cars but hasnt a scooby who the owner is!

Yep sounds good :-)

We usually try and do the group photo's at the end of the day so we have more space and can arrange the cars around to for pics.

We should try and get some earlier to though for those that leave early with a long drive ahead of them :-)

If people want to PM me with their Mobile Numbers I will start ringing people at 9.30AM if there are remaining spaces.

I already have 2 numbers and will ring them on a 1st come first served basis :-)

Mark.

Will anyone be travelling from southwest area? we could meet up with Sunday,just thought it would be good to travel up with a couple more nice VR,s really looking forward to this one,let us know if your going our way.

[lightbox=../../e107_files/public/1175847931_4002_FT157772_tts_005.jpg]1175847931_4002_FT157772_tts_005_.jpg[/lightbox]

yeha a pic would be a good idea and iim goin to try adn get some of the convoy up there in the dirty early hours of the morin wot a site its goin to be and traffice jam in the out side lane of vr`s ......

I will mail you shortly mate, wee hours? what time you thinking of leaving? i was thinking 0630-700 from Medway should give us plenty of time? especially at the speeds you travel ;) you gotta be good as 3 more points and your licence will be dust! ;)

oh yeah forgot aboooot meeting Jake! according to my tom tom its 82 miles to toddington services from us, @ 1hour 22 mins based on "normal road speed" whatever that is? about 6:15 meet should be fine, where you gonna fuel up or are you organised dude? i will get some Shell super dooper from Wigmore service station near Hoath way as we gotta go up the M2/A2 Dartford tunnel anyway up to you were you want to meet up buddy? lay bye at the top of hoath way any good? let me know

Hi guys n girls,would it be ok to ride up to the pod with eny of you guys even if i dont ave my beloved vr enymore? Ive got a very bling mk3 gti now until i get some no claims back so if eny of you are coming from the south/south east im game!