Journal VR6gaz (19/05/08) TINTS OFF

I Bought this 96 P plate in August 2004 with 99k on the clock and FSH (mostly dealer)

Few pics of it as i bought it.

vr6-slr2.jpg

PIC FROM CLUBGTI ELSECAR Mega meet 2005

gazgolf.jpg

vr6-slr1.jpg

vr6-slr.jpg

vr6-slr3.jpg

It took me a while but finally got round to buyin something for it! New seats!

GTI Colour Concept Recaros :$

recaro.jpg

04022007088.jpg

Polished Battery cover on the way!

Pic336.jpg

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did you get the steering wheel to?????

Got seats, centre console and door cards, drivers door card is cracked (car they were from was in a side impact) but im gonna try n get a quote to repair it

If it cant be repaired ill leave it alone cos i thinks its red enuf tbh! so a Red steering wheel would be a bit much imo

did you get the steering wheel to?????

Got seats' date=' centre console and door cards, drivers door card is cracked (car they were from was in a side impact) but im gonna try n get a quote to repair it

If it cant be repaired ill leave it alone cos i thinks its red enuf tbh! so a Red steering wheel would be a bit much imo

[/quote']

The steering wheels aren't colour coded in the CC's. It's just the VW sign in the airbag that is.

• 1 month later...

Sold the kamei grill to mosehra of this site, 2 slat arrives on monday hopefully :)

Got a week off work next week so its gonna get clay bar'd and i should have the grill and mirrors in n out of the paint shop next week too

ill post some pics when its all on

Finally got some new wheels :)

BBS 7x16 2 Piece splits, i think they are the GTI Anniversary alloys????

just waiting for them to be deliverd

they've got 205/55/16 tyres on which im goin to sell

i could do with some advice about what size tyres to get, i was thinking about 195/45/16?

DSCF0017.jpg

Yeah got em off the bay, ive read on the clubgti forum that the mk4 rims were all silver and 6 or 6 1/2J and the mk3 anni rims have silver spokes and polished lip which these have and are 7J

So i mite be ok, ive just asked him to have a look at the back to see if size is stamped anywhere, The came off his mk3 GTI 8v but its not an anni model