what music you all into ?

im interested to see :) , ill start the ball rolling with my crap , maybe even crap literaly :P LoL

~80s rap/hiphop(all of it *Old Skool Cool :D)~

~early 90s Jungle drum n bass and early 90s rave/hardcore~

some artist include - The Prodigy , tone loc , dj Ez rock & rob base , ellis dee , dj hype and many more ;):P

I like all sorts really but mainly listen to rock, I find it quite motivational when I want to smash anything up - goes well with a few beers - Good times! Muse, Audioslave, Metallica, Rammstein etc etc - loads really, I like trance & some hard house too if the time and place is right ie: in a club etc

I'm a guitarist so i listen to alot of instrumental guitar music, i'm a massive Steve Vai fan but also like, Joe Satriani, john petrucci, Paul Gilbert.

I like bands like Dream Theatre, Racer X, Alterbridge, Creed, Keane, Oasis, Queen, the list could go on forever, I listen to anything that makes me feel good. I keep an open mind.

I'm also a guitarist, i love anything, from 20's Blues,rock, classical, funk to anything you would hear in a club. depends on the mood and place im in. I think you got to listen to all sorts to be a good musician.

At the moment i'm listening to Black Stone Cherry, Jeff Beck, Audioslave, Frank Marino etc...couldn't list it all!

Hmm a great range.. defo Rammstein.. DU HAST MICHE!! lol.. hip hop - poeple under the stairs, beatnuts, mos def, plan b. Metal+Rock- Metallica, Megadeth, Led Zepplin, Audioslave + Elctro! Stanton Warrriors - great for in the car peeps! DJ Shadow, Faithless, Radioactiveman, RJd2, Beastie Boys, Scratch Perverts, Ninja Tune, Nightmares on Wax, Two Lone Swordsmen, Roni Size, Pendulum... this list goes on??? I cant type anymore I need a dougnut to keep me going...:D

Currently have Kasabien, Razorlight, Oasis, Tiesto ,Metallica, Weller, Stone Roses and The Killers on in my VR.

Like anything ranging from early 90's 'ibiza' tunes, Indie with a sprinking of rap thrown in...

Oh and a bit of Pistols, Beatles, Rolling Stones...

Chris

Allsorts from Queens of the stone age to jimmy hendrix and morcheeba to deftones

Love festivals been 6 Leeds fests(went VIP Last year with my mates band viva high rollers) and drove to benicassim in Spain in G reg transit Van with no trouble at all!

Anyone into to Rock should Check out "Viva High Rollers" Sheffields best Live Band!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/leeds/content/articles/2006/12/28/music_raw_talent_poll_2006_winners_feature.shtml

www.myspace.com/thevivahighrollers

sorry for cheap plug!

Almost anything really with the exception of Metal type!

I've got Angie Stone, Musiq Soulchild, Nightmares on Wax, Morcheeba (beore they got rid of Sky), Chemical Brothers, Dirty Vagas, Kanye West, Cafe Del Mar, Scissor Sisters, Mary J Blidge, Gorillaz, + Others in my car at the mo!

Something with a bit of soul and a funky beat you can get lost in always goes down well in my books

Dirty Bassline, Speed Garage and 4/4

Bit Of Drum n Bass (pendulum, metalheadz and a wee bit of the mighty rider)

Grime/Sub-low (cameo, pricipal, rossi b luca, bear man, b-live)

Uk hip hop (plan b, blak twang, mark b and blade, pitman), old skool hip hop (old ll cool j, dmc, etc etc)

I'm mainly into hiphop. Particularly the British stuff like Rodney P, Dizzy Rascal, Blak Twang, K-Lashnikoff, Roots Manuva. Also into other genres, depending on what mood i'm in. Some D'n'B (Hospital Records, Pendulum, Calibre, London Elektricity, High Contrast), some older stuff (The Smiths, Cure), can't beat a bit of Nirvana, Kaizer Chiefs, Killers, etc. etc.