which games console ?

i know its complete the wrong site to post this on , but im after a more down to earth opinion , dont get that on game sites :S . lol but im stuck in two minds of what console to buy ? its between the X-box 360 and the PS3 when it comes out ,march time i think . ones like 200 quid ones est 400 . ive played the 360 and theres some excellent driving games on it , i was impressed with project gotham racing and summat called test drive unlimited . the wii is out of the question , hate the damn thing lol i just cant decide !! arrrg LoL help

360 all the way. I've had onbe since launch and the games have got sooooo much better. Devs know how to programme it now, where as the PS3 is as powerful but harder to programme. It will take at least a year for the top games to arrive on PS3 and by then the price might of dropped a tad

Im still waiting for the PS3, but wont get it straight away anyway due to the ridiculous release price. The 360 like any other games consoles bar the PS im not a fan of. But lots of people have them and swear they are great...so like what has been said, get one until the ps3 comes out then p/x it.

Go for whichever one you can get free games for :-)

At the moment that is the 360 which can be made to play any copied game with firmware updates :-)

PS3 will be nice but uses Blu Ray so burning games is gonna be not worth it for a while....

While the first IMG dumps of PS3 games are around you need a £400 burner and a £30 disc to even get started.... :-(

And even then they are not yet readable by the PS3 !

Give it time though ;-)

I think what it boils down to is if you want a Blu Ray player or not as games and GFX wise there is very little to choose between them.....

Only killer apps that they will have to shout over that will be exclusive will be GT-HD and Halo-3. 99% of the rest of the games I feel will be multi platform.

Mark.

PS3 all the way for me.

I think alot of people will be waiting a while for the price drop on these, due to the ridiculously high starting price. So hopefully once all the rich kids have got them on the release date, i doubt it will take too long for the price to come down to a price us mere peasants can afford :-p