dry kits just squirt nitros oxide into the engine

wet kits are FAR better as it injects fuel at the same time

progressive controllers are nice on transmission as it gradually brings in the nos instead of lumping it all in in 1 hit

i believe jake had it on his old beast

and i think theres a guy with a mk2 vr turbo running nos the nutter hehe

According to wizards of noz - the stadard internals for a VR6 are ok for NOS packages up to 300Bhp... I been reading up on it to.. I reckon looking around £800 for kit and install.. they recomend 50Bhp first and take it from there..

Do a google for wizards of nos and read up on there own forum.. there are a few VR questions posted up...

nos will not damage your engine i was running 100bhp nos everyone said ill f**k it up but i had it like it for 4 years and it was fine ! now im runnung 150bhp nos and turbo!!! if you wanna run more than 50/75 bhp id get a controller mini max is the cheapest good luck its very addictive !!!!

i would go for the sb10016 cos its direct port which means you will get the same going into each pot {better for the engine } but ask for an 11lb bottle cos the 5s are to small!! they wont last long on a big engine. they will only give you 25bhp jets with the kit but if i was you id go for 75bhp jets and a controller if you can aford one if not send me a pm might be able to get you one cheap hope your clutch is good ? where abouts are you ?

iv found some do some dont,my mate had it on his 16v clio and power went from 142 bhp 193 bhp with a 50 shot,but then iv had another who only got 30 bhp....i think again it depends on engine condition what rr etc etc

does make a good difference tho,took his quarter mile time down from 15.7 to 14.4