personally i'd loose the tinted windows..

i don't like em myself - other than that whatever you like matey - looks cool as if you ask me

From what i was told and the numbers on them they are original from vw.The glass is dark and not a tint.Hopefully devildub will post something soon to elaborate...

ian

This is what was done to the car when i bought it from devildub.I copied and pasted it from a previous thread

She's currently sitting at 98,338 miles (as of today), I honestly can't vouch for full service history, because I was never supplied the owner's handbook when I bought her. There is however a box folder full of reciepts dating back to 2000, and has had a service amongst other work every year since then.

She's the full highline spec, heated and colour co-ordinated leather seats, air con and other such, and she came to me with 17" BBS RC wheels, and Mk4 crystal style headlights.

Since the 15-03-2006 I have spent £2012.96 on her, which includes the following...

Toad Ai606 Cat 1 alarm (complete with full closure option),

SPAX PSX gas adjustable suspension all round (Lowers 40mm)

Scorpion Boxer stainless steel catalyst back exhaust system,

Pipercross Viper shielded cold air induction kit,

New brake discs and pads all round, and new rear wheel bearings,

A major session at VW in Sawston to right some wrongs including oil change, poly vee belt change, cv joint replacement and head gasket test (which is ok).

Early VR6 type front 2 part spoiler,

New front wishbones,

Pioneer head unit with remote,

4 x pioneer 3 way speakers,

12" JBL subwoofer and amplifier.

ian