VR6OC Rolling Road Day Sat 25th November

Right peeps need to know numbers so we can book our Rolling Road day.

Ok we've looked into other venues and have come up with POWERSTATION http://www.powerstation.org.uk/rolling_road.asp

Powerstation is Located in Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire Just off M5 at Junction 9 and caters for 2 and 4 wheel drive cars so anyone who has a 4 wheel drive can come along so I hope some R32 peeps can make this one!

The date will be Saturday 25th November 2006 Start time 9.30am

Trophies will be awareded to Best BHP's

Costs are as follows;

£30 per car maximum of 35 cars.

If we get 35 cars they will get a burger van there!

We Get a dvd at the end with a filming of each car. and also a printout per car.

For those drunken/sociable bunch there will prob be a night out arranged after the RR day but this is dependant on numbers and if people are up for this then a hotel will be arranged for everyone to stay in.

So what you waiting for get your names down peeps and show us what you've got :P

Paid

p 1. Sally

p 2. Geastb

c 3. vdubgirl

p 4. Slimjimvw - swdubs

p 5. Vrsick

p 6. Samvr6

p 7. Lizard Racing

p 8. Thegoth

c 9. Fourmotion ferrari

c 10. Fourmotion BM

p 11. poultonjoe

c 12. VR6Rich

p 13. Mk3anni

p 14. Clarkie

c 15. Aad

c 16. hvr6

c 17. hvr6 - Mark - E36 M3

c 18. VR40

p 19. vr6newcomer

c 20. Fourmotion - Lotus

c 21. Blondie

c 22. AAD Bro - VXR

p 23. rossinator VR6

p 24. rossinator VR6

p 25. rossinator VR6

p 26. rossinator V6

p 27. M4t_lee

p 28. Kerrly - CGTI

p 29. gav_vr6

p 30. Champo - CGTI/swdubs

c 31. damski

p 32. tonk - CGTI

c 33. RusselW

c 34. Chris D

35. kalv TBC

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i might be along in the leon, depends where u lot wanna travel to for a night out after. worcester is close and there's cheltenham(a few chavs there mind) but tewkesbury is a big no no tbf! its my birthday that day so dependant on what my other buddies wanna do i'd be up for it on that basis! its up to the majority mind so its down to the rest of you to make a decision! might be able to get a few of the worcs cgti guys there too!

there's also a travel lodge in town with secure ncp parking next door, which would save on taxi fares.

http://www.travelodge.co.uk/find_a_hotel/hotel/hotel_id/279/Worcester

i just need to find out if the car park is accessible to lowered cars as from memory its quite steep going in/coming down. the one claire has posted up is next to the 3 pears beefeater and right off the m5 junction 6 so would be as good for a bit of food and a few beers too. plus its outta town too!

Put me down provisionally for now would be good to meet a few of you guys and gals and your rides although my car may be slightly embarrased as it only standard engine wise anyhow would be good to get a true bhp figure something to build on.

virgin