Things that really piss you off?

Ok, so what is it that really riles you? No matter how small, as it's usally the little things that really hack us off.

One for me is when companys use american voice overs to advertise british products!!! WTF, were british like we are gonna buy it 'cause there is an american selling it, don't think so sunshine!

C'mon ppl, get it off yer chest.....

1.Adverts why do they have to have them all at the same time as well when you turn over to another channel.

2.You know the one when your in a rush and you get behind the slowest person in a Que.

3.Why do they sell nacho's at cinema's.

I'll come back later with some more :)

people who name their kids after some bolox tv star or some inane object just coz it happened to be fashionable at the time! get a grip! Levi, caprice, porsche, beyonce, kylie, chantilly, yeah you know who they are!! and most of them live in caravans or housing estates, always sit outside their front doors, covered in moronic home made tattoo`s on a flea bitten sofa drinking cheap lager and smoking cheap fags till the early hours of the morning, shouting and swearing at each other and telling everyone how "ard" they are!

and...people who smell of piss ;)

Cinemas selling nacho's piss you off...? that needs an explanation lol

Forum posts about high speed dumass races on public roads titled car vs car... you know the ones

Joel

When you go to the cinema you dont want to hear someone crunching nacho's in your ear that really irratates me, you want to watch the film in peace :@

These family's that have like!

10 kids

Dont work

Milk tokens

School clothes vouchers

live in a six bedroom house because they think the state owe it to them.

Not to mention the state handouts they get.

And the thing that pisses me of the most is that were f*****g paying for it all.

If they cant afford to have more than 2 kids dont have anymore.

Have your big family but not on my exspense.

GET A JOB LIKE THE REST OF US HAVE TO AND KEEP YOUR LEGS SHUT.

I'll have immigrants anyday,at least there prepared to work.

Oh cool! I have been waiting on a thread like this...

1. People that drive too slow and dont indicate and then flash you or swear at you when you go past...

2. People in supermarkets, who seem to waddle around aimlessley, or are on the phone, or push thier trolleys at a snails pace.

3. When walking in a busy high street - i.e London, people who walk straight towards you and dont move..

4. People who count out £10.20 in 10 pence and 5 pence pieces when thier is a massive que in a shop!

That will be all for now I think.... :)