what to buy

Hi guys im new to the forum and at the moment not a vw owner. basically ive jsut come into some money and after previuosly owning a mk2 gti 16v im thinking my next car has to be a vr6, Ive loved these for ages but only now is the insurance affordable for me lol. im thinking along the lines of a Golf vr6 highline, but after looking at a few of the corrado's now im not so sure. If anyone has any ideas / opinions on which are the better motor and why i would love to hear them as at the moment i cant make my mind up between them. thanx, Rob.

Hi mate, welcome. I love the 'rado just as much as the golf. You def won't be disappointed with either, i can tell ya that! Not so long ago when i was after my first VR, i was looking at both and basically ended up going for the golf, simply because it was the first one i found a nice example of.

Good luck in your search and let us know how you get on :-)

ok well i will keep my eye on both and see what pops up, just one last quick question what are the back seats like in the corrado looks like it might be a bit tight in there preferably wanna be able to get 2 mates in the back of the car without too much hassle

Hi moxy :)

My husbands had a rado i loved it but practicality was'nt to good when we had our daughter, had it a few years then we got the vr6 highline and s/c it,it has been a great car had it 6 years the charger 5 years apart from wear n tear it's been perfect no probs.

So all i can say is what ever car you decide on first,you can always get the other one if you decide on a change later on.

Good luck in deciding which one :)

k peeps cheers for all the advice looking at the prices think im gonna go for the golf as they seem to be a bit better priced and tbh after looking at some of the pics on here of peoples vr's them golfs really look nice with a decent set of rims and suspension set up. i will post some picks when i get the puppy