Ok then the time has come where I gonna have to go out and get a zaust and Induction kit for my little beastie :)

Now seeing you guys on here seem to be the font of all knowledge for Vr's whats the best for them?

But bearing in mind I'm no millionaire so I'm looking to spend about £350 ish, might be able to go to a bout £400, for all of it

Guest couzens

Claire, wait until you have had the bod on the rollers, then you can see the difference exhaust and filter have made over standard output. Ps. I would go for a jextex exhaust and the BMC induction kit. dont go for the open cone filter.

is there anything wrong with your o.e. backbox claire? cause i'm after an o.e. one, gotta be the one vw fit mind, as they're okay (kind of sawn of at an angle), where as an aftermarket kwikfit job are real nasty (usually downswept pea shooters) and i don't want one of those!

Jetex for the exhust :D Came highly recomended, and i`m very impressed.

high quality finish, and lovely noise..... doesn`t sound like a boy racer :P.

Keep the standard air box, but get a K n N pannel.

Get it roaded standard first, so you can see the gains after.

Guest couzens
is there anything wrong with your o.e. backbox claire? cause i'm after an o.e. one' date=' gotta be the one vw fit mind, as they're okay (kind of sawn of at an angle), where as an aftermarket kwikfit job are real nasty (usually downswept pea shooters) and i don't want one of those![/quote']

I think there's something wrong with her computer again rather than the OE backbox. Haven't heard from her on any site for days. And she's only just had it fixed!

x)

is there anything wrong with your o.e. backbox claire? cause i'm after an o.e. one' date=' gotta be the one vw fit mind, as they're okay (kind of sawn of at an angle), where as an aftermarket kwikfit job are real nasty (usually downswept pea shooters) and i don't want one of those![/quote']

I think there's something wrong with her computer again rather than the OE backbox. Haven't heard from her on any site for days. And she's only just had it fixed!

x)

I'm back, Been doing my xmas shopping &| I probably wont be changing my exhaust until feb time but I will certainly give you a shout if your still after one acf8181 :)

Are the jetex exhuast stainless or mild steel. I bought one for one of my last golfs and I wasn't really all that impressed with it but I will definatly consider one with all these good comments about them ;)