Diamond Black VR6 (56k be very afraid)

Here are some pictures of my VR6, since the pictures were taken I have changed the front indicator bulbs to chrome ones, I now have a shortened personal plate, the design 90's at that time were 6's from my old mk2, they are now fully refurbished (not polished) 7's at the front and 8's at the rear, finally it has a miltek jet exhaust system and I've removed all the window stickers.

Other modifications are Fk koenigsports, Eibach ARB's, a heavily modified B & M shortshifter as B & M decided to let the customers do the R & D work it would appear, Mk4 headlights, M3 half smoked rear clusters, crystal indicators and fogs, and additional alarm protection.

Have recently purchased a Vento bonnet so depending on whether the new lights just released for ventos are any good I may be swapping the front end soon (need to get my arches rolled so a trip to the sprayers will be necessary anyway. Other items on the list if I ever have any money again would be Mk4 mirrors, Mk4 polo door handles and a cult society rear plinth, once thats all done I will move onto performance tweeks

52869310.jpg

52869274.jpg

52869140.jpg

52869074.jpg

52869051.jpg

very nice, it deffo is shiny, lol. love the front end, could do with bad boy. oh, and what is this about new vento lights?

Oh and another question, does anyone know if a golf bonnet can be modified to the shape of a vento one, rather than buying one (i know its easier to buy, but im getting a fibreglass bonnet, and they dont do it for the vento.)

[ Edited Fri Jun 11 2004, 03:11PM ]

Sorry, been trying to soure the link for these lights

http://carzone.dk/shop/default.asp?ProductID=1931

Only available left hand drive at the mo (and probably only ever will be), but definitely worth considerig as show lights

Big boys toys are stockists I believe.

In answer to the question regarding what a cult society rear plinth is see the link below

http://www.cult-society.com/_old/firma/griffl.asp

so where was that price from? or is that just a currencey conversion? i was thinking about the angel eyes, it would only entail cutting and connecting a few wires and changing an led or 2 over to amber. but then it might look a bit odd when turning the angel eyes on. lol. heres a question for you vento peeps. could a golf bonnet made bad boy fit over the vento lights and grille? or is that an impossability because of the shape of the lights?

[ Edited Mon Jun 14 2004, 04:30PM ]

I have some angel eyes on my golf that i got from inters & they already have indicators in them. All you've got to do is connect the wires that come out of the new light units to the existing indicator wires, then you can smooth the bumpers.

Just haven't got round to doing it yet.

so where was that price from? or is that just a currencey conversion? i was thinking about the angel eyes' date=' it would only entail cutting and connecting a few wires and changing an led or 2 over to amber. but then it might look a bit odd when turning the angel eyes on. lol. heres a question for you vento peeps. could a golf bonnet made bad boy fit over the vento lights and grille? or is that an impossability because of the shape of the lights?

[ Edited Mon Jun 14 2004, 04:30PM ']

don't actually have a clue about that i suppose though it all depends on how the bonnet was made for the golf and how far it came over the lights.

you never know you might get away with it